ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Hate Thread
To be honest as a parent I often find myself being unfair in the name of "respect." Kids are still learning, it isn't always them being disrespectful or demanding. That all said sometimes it very much is.

I fucking hate it when dudes get too attached to me and then I have to tell them I’m not into them like that.

Life sux

Yes. Especially when they tell you that they’re suicidal and don’t handle rejection well.

I feel like I've been at the other end of this barrel. didn't say that to her but yeah I felt it.

Very sorry to hear you went through that. Thank you for not killing yourself either.

And the thing was I wasn't into her
I thought she was into me
Therefore I found room in my heart
Before it was blasted to smithereens

what a nice poem, samsung

Not a poem but thanks

I fucking hate it when dudes get too attached to me and then I have to tell them I’m not into them like that.

Agreed. Bitches are so clingy.

The one reason for me to be glad I'm so socially awkward. No people can stand to be around me enough to get attached.

Well fudge

I hate when I find a super awesome TV show and through no fault of its own, it only has two seasons.

i hate collegeboard lmao

Same

i hate feeling privileged

I hate my life

bro why

At this point its more of a why not

you shouldn't hate your life cuz we guys in the forum are here for you :) <3

You'd be surprised how many people hate me for just my religion, let alone the fact that I'm a nerd and the opposite of athletic

Samsung23 said:
You'd be surprised how many people hate me for just my religion, let alone the fact that I'm a nerd and the opposite of athletic

okay you know who else hated people for their religion? hitler. ignore them.
you're a nice dude and fun to be around, i can at least tell you that much. just thought you should know that

It's sad that that's the nicest thing anyone outside my family has said.That means a lot.

yeah you're cool samsung

uhh i'm also a nerd so we can like totallly team up against the haters or whatever

because there's always gonna be haters in your life you gotta uh

just live your life. recognize that haters exist and that they don't need to affect you if you don't let em.

is it weird that I read that in a stuck up teen voice

edit: u said youre welcome first
edit 2: thnks man

Forum > General Discussion > The Hate Thread