Forum > General Discussion > Iowa Meet Up!
Alright you sneaky little buggers. I know you're out there and kicking! Show yourselves!

No, seriously. If you're from Iowa, lets get a conversation going. I'd love to have my first meet up with a fellow twocanner!

Yaas 13/m from Winterset -NP who is you

Oh hey! We've talked a bit. 20/f DSM!

I live in Iowa

Where at?

Talked? How old are you? There are like five other thirteen year olds though haha

Aye I bet it's me you've talked to... I'm also from Winterset.

You one of the Fort Madison kids?

Well geez, now I'm not sure. Lol I've messaged with someone but it doesn't even matter at this point! How did you all find out about twocans?

I found twocans when I was bored in a class, so I searched up asdfjkl; and clicked the first website, which was https://www.asdfjklsemicolon.com
At the end of that website (Which I thought was really cool) there was a think to this website, and becauase I liked the idea of asdfjkl; I clicked it and found this.

Actually, all three of the Winterset kids found it at the same time.

We were bored, at my house waiting for one other person to show up so that we could work on a project, and after we got bored throwing beanie babies at eachother, we started searching random urls on the internet... That ended about as well as you'd think it might.

Anyway, we went to asdfjklsemicolon.com. And found it that way. And now we go on it at school when we're bored because it's the only fun thing not blocked on our computers.

Okay that is the most adorable thing ever. And not because you're 13 (I was around the same age when I found the site), but because the 3 of you found it together lol.

Okay that is the most adorable thing ever. And not because you're 13 (I was around the same age when I found the site), but because the 3 of you found it together lol.

t o g e t h e r

*cue rainbow*

freeiiiiindshiiiiip

Hey, I'm the third Winterset kid. Nice to meet you all.

Haha! This is great! I found it when I was 14 or so, my friend showed me in class one day. We proceeded to get on anytime we were uber bored in school (which was always).
Awesome!!!

Wait, so are you one of the Fort Madison kids?

No. I'm 20, in Des Moines.

Since these threads are popping up I want to say a few things.
  • if you are not 18 and can't make legal decisions for yourself, please don't meet up with internet strangers from this site; this could make us all culpable for some very undesirable consequences.
  • meet in a public space.
  • don't say where you are meeting publicly, use pm or Facebook.
  • don't agree to stay at someone's house until you have met them and trust them.

We meant meet up as in just a forum... Not in real life. But thanks for advice admin :)

This IS the meetup. *twilight zone theme*

I preferred the season one theme music myself.

Also, I am from Crescent, IA. Which is right next to Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE. Currently reside in Omaha.

We meant meet up as in just a forum... Not in real life. But thanks for advice admin :)

Well, actually I did mean in real life...lol but I didn't realize you all were so young.

Hahah okay... Sorry for our youth XD jk

I'm sorry about the particular date on which our parents lended themselves to our conception...?

I go to Merrill lol

I've heard of it...but can't think of where that would be..
Sorry guys, wasn't implying there was anything wrong with being young. Just pointing out I thought you all were a bit older. I feel like a creep now that I know how old all of you are.

Forum > General Discussion > Iowa Meet Up!