Forum > General Discussion > Paranormal Encounters
Do you believe in the paranormal? Have you had an experience with spirits? Well this is your chance to tell about it. What was the most mind altering, life changing, paranormal experience you have ever had? (True Please) Also if you have any questions about the paranormal or the spirit world this is your place to ask.

tc3692 said:
I can understand that. Sometimes (sorry if i get a little weird) we open ourselves up to the spirit world as we sleep. when we sleep sometimes spirits speak to us and leave residual energy when they do. In some cases they tell about things that will eventually happen and the feeling we get when we realize this activates the residual energy. Our brain sometimes reacts to this and responds in either fear or dread. Other times the energy sparks excitement or joy. It depends on the person.

How do you tell if the spirits have spoken to you? I mean, I haven't noticed an activation of residual energy. How do you know?

I feel a lot of dread, so does that mean I am feeling the energy like your explanation confused me

Grayseff said:
tc3692 said:
I can understand that. Sometimes (sorry if i get a little weird) we open ourselves up to the spirit world as we sleep. when we sleep sometimes spirits speak to us and leave residual energy when they do. In some cases they tell about things that will eventually happen and the feeling we get when we realize this activates the residual energy. Our brain sometimes reacts to this and responds in either fear or dread. Other times the energy sparks excitement or joy. It depends on the person.

How do you tell if the spirits have spoken to you? I mean, I haven't noticed an activation of residual energy. How do you know?

Generally you can tell if you have a feeling of dread or sudden extreme emotion when you remember the dream you had. That's the primary sign.

Pixels said:
I feel a lot of dread, so does that mean I am feeling the energy like your explanation confused me

Yes that does mean you are feeling residual energy.

Why dread tho

TIL I feel a LOT of residual energy 3-4 hours after I eat a lot of wings.

Pixels said:
Why dread tho

Well it depends on the person what emotion they get when they feel the residual energy. It also depends on the type of spirit that spoke to you. Generally if the spirit has a lot of negative energy when it speaks you feel dread or fear and if the spirit has a lot of positive energy you feel joy and excitement.

am I being haunted or

I detect 3.5 ghosts in your presence.

SHIT

You may need some help.

Who you gonna call?

The Exorcist fuck I got like 3 ghosts and a midget attacking me

Pixels said:
am I being haunted or

Not exactly they just leave behind energy. It doesn't mean you are being haunted unless you notice physical things happening in the house like doors slamming, feet shuffling when no one is there, or disembodied voices.

@ghosts what's good

what exactly do you mean by that?

well I just tagged the ghosts by @'ing them
now im asking them whats good, square up, tryina not be haunted rn

I see then. My bad. btw they say not much you? ;)

Ghosts are mid-2000s AIM users confirmed.

I was kidding around they only talk to you if you are able to connect with them someway. (ie. if you are the age they were when something significant happened in their life.)

Edit: Also they can be from any time period.

tc3692 said:
Also they can be from any time period.

Jurassic Park V: The Pterodactyl Poltergeist

oh my god am I being haunted by a fucking dinosaur

please be a velociraptor

Wait, how is there not a horror movie with a dinosaur ghost?

Edit: According to reddit, we don't see dinosaur ghosts because "I think ghosts are a magnetic phenomenon, and so, you won't see any ghosts older than the last magnetic pole switch. The pole switch itself is simply too turbulent for the magnetic phenomenon of ghosts to survive. I think it wipes the slate clean. Just my own personal theory."

Huh.

joetom said:
Wait, how is there not a horror movie with a dinosaur ghost?

Edit: According to reddit, we don't see dinosaur ghosts because "I think ghosts are a magnetic phenomenon, and so, you won't see any ghosts older than the last magnetic pole switch. The pole switch itself is simply too turbulent for the magnetic phenomenon of ghosts to survive. I think it wipes the slate clean. Just my own personal theory."

That is true. I was saying any time period between the last pole switch and now.

Forum > General Discussion > Paranormal Encounters