ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Woah. Realizing all at once that you’re a huge hypocrite about almost everything you believe blows. Time to get withdrawn for a little while.

Tbh, it’s just that it’s 5:49am and I’m still awake. Oh god I said “still” awake.

oooooooooold

Bruh you dragging up history? I mean go for it, but... man, that’s cold. Them left overs ain’t even made it to the fridge yet.

I was catching up and this is train of thoughts so context is optional anyway.

Ah I gotchu, man. Yeah dude I was still awake.

Lol why not buy it?

Because in the long run, I can't really afford it. I'll be buying one after graduation, though, that's for sure. I love me some cowboy guns.

Who thinks the internet is a lost cause now?

The internet’s amazing. It’s got some shitty parts, but on the whole I think it’s something awesome.

True, you can really explore a lot here, I think there even some wild west parts left in this overcrowded cheese wheel called the internet, you just have to look.

Who thinks the internet is a lost cause now?
What do you mean a lost cause? Man, if the websites you usually use are starting to bother you, stop using them. Besides, there’s way more to the internet than talking to people. Haven’t you ever spent hours just reading news articles, papers, Wikipedia, etc?

Was just a random thought, maybe the internet is still beautiful and I I need to find the roses somewhere else... (no plans of leaving twocans for good)

if your school band didn't play seven nation army does your school even really have a band

It's pi day. Anybody care about that?

(In my opinion, pi day should be on July 22, or 22/7)

I care! I love pie. And my company gives out free pie on pi day. ^~^

Currently enjoying a slice of pecan.

There was a tornado warning in my area but the storm passed in a solid 5 minutes.

I love pi day. I would have wrecked the people who participated in the recite pi challenge at my school (best was 16, I know 32) but I'm loyal to my competition so I didn't go

My home country just had its first terrorist attack/mass shooting in my lifetime. Do not feel even kinda ok about that fact. White supremacists can fuck right off.

Fucking horrible. No form of punishment can be held that will match what he did.

I feel sorry for you Grayseff

San Fransisco FRC Regional : Loud, hot, and hectic

I care! I love pie. And my company gives out free pie on pi day. ^~^

Currently enjoying a slice of pecan.

yo, pieboy.

I know I'm a little late, but hit me up with a slice of that Gummy Bear Mint Pomegranate Cream Meringue pls and ty.

Kylljoy said:
San Fransisco FRC Regional : Loud, hot, and hectic

Hey, I was in San Fransisco then! I was at a indoor winter percussion competition, though, so it was probably louder.

if your school band didn't play seven nation army does your school even really have a band

This.

Yo, I was watching SFR - which team are you on? I'm a 125 alum.

6036, Peninsula Robotics. We didn't get picked for an alliance, but 971 and 254 got into an alliance together. They're basically guaranteed to win worlds. We're playing at SVR next, though, so at the very least we can get a chance of going to worlds before getting ruthlessly slaughtered by them at Houston.

My ensemble's doing ok

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts