ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Love Thread
Nothing like some toilet hooch to make the shower better.

Seriously tho if you haven't had a shower beer, can you really claim to have lived?

Dude a beer in the shower is so nice. I just took the most difficult test I’ve taken. I may do just that today.

toilet hooch

That sound like some prohibition-grade moonshine.

Something trashy poor people and convicts do.

I got a wee supply for tomorrow. We're keen as a bean here.

I got me some four month old Seagrams. Not much left, but good enough.

I love pharmacology. More so now than I ever did.

I love textbooks and classes that actually bother to use textbooks.

I hate early college textbooks though. Some Pearson bullshit that teaches low level material with no resale value and a $200 pricetag where for higher levels Griffiths and Hecht go for peanuts and apply universally.

Yeah duck those things. That stuffs duxkin awful. Some recommended reading for grad/professional school classes would be grrrrreaaat though. When you got three professors for the same class and one just reads directly from a PowerPoint, another who projects like 3 pictures and spends 20 minutes talking about each picture with the most fuckin verbosity you ever done heard, and another who speaks so fast that taking notes is useless - gimme something to read, please.

Dude. I once had a statistical mechanics lecturer who couldn't teach a fish to swim. I am very grateful to Normand Laurendeau.

Grayseff said:
I hate early college textbooks though. Some Pearson bullshit that teaches low level material with no resale value and a $200 pricetag where for higher levels Griffiths and Hecht go for peanuts and apply universally.

Shit, even my higher level courses have expensive as fuck books. My Energy Systems Design book was $230, and it was required since tests are open book for figures and whatnot.

That's not a university that's a scam.

Forum > General Discussion > The Love Thread