ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Opinion on the Future of Mankind?
How about e^(pi i)?

Wouldn't be especially fun, a couple of posts and it just looks like you hardly ever post.

Thedagman said:
grayseff, how and why do you have a negative number of posts?

He asked for it.

but why do you have a negative number of posts

I think that humans will eventually realize how stupid they have been in the past 200 years, and try to stop climate change, but it will be too late.

WE ARE TRYING TO NOT MAKE THIS A CLIMATE CHANGE TREAD; THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THAT.

Lol to think this all started because I wanted an excuse to say I hope we all turn green.

Lol I think this all started because I wanted an excuse to say I hope we all turn green.

yeah it all did. Now, all those people who are still in the climate change debate on this thread should go to the climate change thread. Here's the climate change thread

A point of order: mentioning it is a perfectly reasonable response, debating it is not. Constantly redirecting people is more derailment than mentioning climate change.

can you un-complicate that for me?

Constantly redirecting traffic is more annoying then letting them go where they need to, albeit on a different route.
Glad that you’re reminding people about that, but don’t force it.
The future has the consequences of Climate Change written into it. That’s a fact.
And if you’re afraid of it derailing again, wait until it happens.
And don’t yell.

i got u home skillet

Will there be chocolate cake in the future however.

Yes.
People like the choco.

i hope so

DIAV said:
Volcanoes are one of the smallest natural sources.
https://whatsyourimpact.org/greenhouse-gases/carbon-dioxide-emissions

Well, hell, not only did I not do my due diligence in checking the source they actually cited, but I didn't even read the quoted selection from said source properly. Just goes to show that I oughta be more careful about this kind of thing.

Lazro said:
Well, hell

+1 point for having the first two words of your post rhyme with each other (Whether intentional or not)

+1 point for having a dot

The world's gonna end anyways, no need to care about how the human race will end when everything's basically ending with it

yeah, but when is it going to end?

Eventually.

In my opinion, the future will be amazing. Robots will become like contemporaries, and we'll soon not need to be educated, doing whatever makes us happy. Some people will be educated, but humans won't need to be educated. We'll be happy orbiting a black hole slowly dying of hawking radiation, happy to the very last man.

That is perfect dystopian material.

Sounds like Brave New World.

Have some soma, why doncha?

Forum > General Discussion > Your Opinion on the Future of Mankind?