ForumGeneral Discussion ► So how about that COVID-19?
What are some weird eating habits you've picked up during this time?

As someone that ate in restaurants quite a bit, I've become quite a connoisseur of Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches and a few other drive-thru delicacies.

Hmm, well I was only a little acquainted with the kitchen before all this, but now I've been a hell of a lot more adventurous with what I've been trying. So far I've made ravioli, sourdough bread, homemade oreos... I've perfected my snickerdoodle recipe.

I've also become more familiar with local takeout. The phillipino restaurant nearby is fricken kick butt, of the three Chinese takeout places one is hit and miss but the other two are good.

Fried rice and homemade pizza. not together. Maybe together. That’d be gross. But yeah. Fried rice.

Fried rice and homemade pizza. not together. Maybe together. That’d be gross. But yeah. Fried rice.

How do you make your dough?

Please say "at home", please say "at home", please say "at home"...

Devery said:

How do you make your dough?
Flour, yeast, salt, water and just a liiiitle bit of sugar. I mix the yeast and the sugar in the water and let that sit and then mix the flour and salt and then mix the water/yeast to make the dough then add more flour then knead the fuck out it and make it real thin. And of course olive oil.

Forum > General Discussion > So how about that COVID-19?