ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Most business degrees do not require coding and mathematical modelling, physics does. Also, physics relates heavily to network theory via statistical mechanics so there's a huge area of market analysis and (as we learned during Covid) disease modelling, infrastructure design etc implicit in physics.

happy birthday to chotano.

🥳 🎂🎉!

Good to see you! InsiDoubt.

Grayseff said:
I can now officially say I have a degree in physics. I now know how little I know about the universe at large, wonderful

Ayyyyyyyy congrats!

That sounds like a hell of an accomplishment, so congrats.

Sleep deprivation fucking sucks, especially when you’ve been awake for about 36 hours and don’t even feel tired enough to go to bed.

Oh dude tell me about it, I ended up sleeping the entire afternoon away a few days ago from 12pm to 8, and so I decided I needed to start sleeping at night again. problem is, i tried tonight by sleeping at 9pm and i woke up at freaking, 1

Yeah and I fell asleep last night probably at 4am and woke up at 8 this morning. Better than not sleeping I guess. At least we both slept when it was still dark outside. A step in the right direction.

Someone needs to make it so that TV remotes have a number pad but also a plus and minus button so that if you’re on channel 41 watching the history channel then you can press -12 so you can get to the weather channel.

Isn't that one keystroke more than just "29", though?

It is, but it makes more sense to do it my way when I’m incredibly tired.

mental arithmetic, gahhh.

I forgot to thoroughly massage the kale for my salad.
Doesn't taste bad, but funky mouthfeel.

Of course I get the idea for a really good Crayon RPG only after I develop Carpal Tunnel.

This'll be good for planning it out at least.

All things considered, I'm glad I live in a country where this is still a national scandal.

I’m not a fan of Kale so I’ve never massaged my veggies. What does that do for them?

Great. There's a national shortage on my contraceptive pill. Ugh

I have a work friend who couldn't get his sleep meds for seven weeks. It was interesting to see his slow decline. And worrying because damn he looked rough at the end there. I'm an occasional insomniac myself but I can't imagine just not getting a good night's sleep for like two months.

Without mine I will get cramps so bad I can't physically work. Or get pregnant. Will have to call around to pharmacies today. I might be able to get a more expensive version. Ughhhhfgg. It's the last thing I need rn

I’m not a fan of Kale so I’ve never massaged my veggies. What does that do for them?
For some reason, not gonna pretend I know why, when you do it to kale, it helps that super intense bitter flavor go away. I like that taste though so I don’t do it.
Liv said:
Without mine I will get cramps so bad I can't physically work. Or get pregnant. Will have to call around to pharmacies today. I might be able to get a more expensive version. Ughhhhfgg. It's the last thing I need rn
Go to your normal pharmacy and shout “You guys are literally raping me with your prices and shortages.” Worked for one guy when he wanted his meds last week.

I know that like all birth control meds come in those annoying 28 day blister packs, but try going to your pharmacy and see if they can loan you a short supply in a bottle. They might have at least something for you. At least it might could work in the US. Not sure about Australia.

Great, that time of year where election mail gets posted and every party under the sun starts phoning.

On that topic, I would like to formally announce that I am running for President of the United States. It's been a long time coming, but I think here and now is the perfect opportunity to get the word out.

Next call I get I'm telling them I'll be voting for Jeb.

Steve Minecraft is better

Oh wow. Hey Ombra! What's up? (Except for Jeb, obviously.)

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts