ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Hate Thread
Nutritious as they may be, I have a weird aversion to KIND grain bars.
It's mostly the texture that gets me, although it's been a while since I had one.

Cliff bars are energy bars.

adsfjlk; said:
I hate that not as many people are interested in games I like as there usually are. Terraria, no one seems to care, BTD5 and 6 are still popular because theyโ€™re fun games. But when I asked if anyone wanted to play 5, I only got one response.

Now you have two for BTD5

Yay. I played a round with itsunfair yesterday.

adsfjlk; said:
Real question: who actually likes them? Some people tolerate them, but who actually likes them?
I've seriously considered going on a mostly Soylent and protein bar diet. But I don't like food much in general anyway...

Why the protein bars? Couldn't you just survive off the Soylent?

Sometimes you want to nom nom and not just glug glug.

There have been some days where it's been all I've eaten. I think I'd be fine with it in general. It would be more for convenience's sake than a strict diet requirement anyway, so I wouldn't be hard capped into it if I decided I wanted Mac 'n Cheese or something.

Fuck. I was holding my cat when my mother splashed water at her.

Now I have a gash going all the way down my chest.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Allow me to add to this discussion.

๐“•๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด.

First the Dreams thread, and now the Q&A thread is on pg 3 too? :/
Can somebody go bump it so I don't have to kill a cat?

I hate changing B-fields inducing current into a wire. Can't wrap my head around it.

Also, sorta hate getting stuck on puzzles, but that's just a part of the process.

Del x B = mu J + 1/c^2 dE/dt

Works every time.

I really hate jerk hole customers, I used to sit on the phones all day listen to a lot of entitled first rated jerk holes, complain about how it's not their fault they broke this and we have to fix it..... and blah, blah. Working in customer service or call centers you literally have so much respect for people on the phone, it's like when I call my Dentist and they take like 5 minutes to find something I am like hey that's fine I got all they, they breath a sigh of happiness and say thank you. Like just be nice people, if you have been nice to me in the first place I would have actually helped you instead of saying oops let me get you to the Spanish department. LOL.

Forum > General Discussion > The Hate Thread