ForumGeneral Discussion ► Unpopular opinions
I hate scary movies. I have a hard time disassociating. One of the reasons people like horror is because there is catharsis in exploring those emotions in a safe space. For me either the movie is so ridiculous that it's just funny and not horrific at all (a la Sharknado) or it's real enough that it just makes the world feel unsafe. I got enough troubles with nightmares as it is.

Totally agree! I find whenever I watch a scary movie, it also makes it hard for me to distinguish fantasy from reality. The psychological aspect really gets to me, even a single scene. Slasher films are unnecessarily gory and psychological horror really terrify my thoughts.

I've found I enjoy watching extremely chill Let's Play youtubers who do horror games. It's kinda nice because I get a super toned down experience of the horror because they guy playing it is just calm and relaxed, so that lets me not focus so much on the scares.

[

I think (some) memes would overall be funnier if there was absolutely no context with them whatsoever.
No captions or comments or titles-- just the image or video. w/ proper credit to the creator, of course

I agree, but some are also funnier with the caption

Maybe this is unpopular: 'Memes' are generally rather boring and usually I laugh at them because I don't want to disappoint people.

I agree with that. Most of them are pretty bad, but there are a few gems that are truthfully funny.

Unpopular opinion: NSYNC is better than the Backstreet Boys.

Unpopular opinion.

Flavor in food is bad

Ok. You're opinion is wrong.

Bananas are delicious, but they're better in bakery goods.

they are

Maybe this is unpopular: 'Memes' are generally rather boring and usually I laugh at them because I don't want to disappoint people.

Ugh tell me about it.

People who don't tip just because they don't want to are assholes. I don't even care if any of y'all here don't tip. You're an asshole in that one regard. It doesn't mean you're an asshole or I think you're a shitty person, but in that one way, you're a dick.

You have a point there.

But what if the waitress was just plain mean? Then would it be ok?

Tip her and consider the price to pay for getting to call someone a bitch to her face. Or just cut them a break because service jobs suck.

Tip her and consider the price to pay for getting to call someone a bitch to her face. Or just cut them a break because service jobs suck.

I could never work as a waiter. Or frankly any job that deals with people

People who don't tip just because they don't want to are assholes. I don't even care if any of y'all here don't tip. You're an asshole in that one regard. It doesn't mean you're an asshole or I think you're a shitty person, but in that one way, you're a dick.

My country doesn't tip

I think that comment was fairly obviously directed towards people who live in countries where tipping is the norm.

Yeah lol

Adidas>Nike

Forum > General Discussion > Unpopular opinions