ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
I’ve been feeling the same way all day.

Man, going to school formals as an adult is super boring (ya girl is a teacher, not a creep). Less exciting when you've had a full work day and two hours' notice.

At least you looked good doing it.

Random thought somewhat aimed at BrotherFMAhood:

Despite Sonic's reputation for being the fastest thing alive, it would still take him at least three hours for him to travel from LA to New York without Super or Hyper Form, and that time is based on the time it takes for the Concorde to fly that distance at its service ceiling

well, 3 hours isn't exactly bad. plus, you'd have to consider that going any faster would make him a lot harder to control. your buffer for reaction time will decrease, and platforming would become needlessly difficult.

we also need to factor in his speed we see in games, and the difference of Modern V.S. Classic V.S. Boom

piraguero, como estas?

ingles, por favor

mi comida favorita es la hamburguesa y mi esposa me dejo ajer

stay on topic please

well, 3 hours isn't exactly bad. plus, you'd have to consider that going any faster would make him a lot harder to control. your buffer for reaction time will decrease, and platforming would become needlessly difficult.

You got a point, I would take a three hour sprint over a nine month walk any day. The only problem is who still wants to wind sprint for three hours?

i read a collection of short horror stories in elementary school and i think they were stolen from the internet. there were two books. one in my elementary school library and one was my brother's (i think.) one was strikingly similar to the snap man creepypasta and the other one was really similar to the door man hand hook car one.

i forgot the name of them. in the first horror story collection there were also a few other stories like the one where a girl styled her hair with honey but then spiders and insects crawled into it and sucked her blood from her skull or one where a college roommate didn't turn on the lights when she heard sounds late at night and when she woke up the next morning words in blood were scrawled on the ceiling that said "were you glad you didn't turn on the lights" or something like that and her roommate was dead. i think the other book was called math rashes but i might be mistaking it for something else.

also the day care i went to had some really wild books for children to read. day care and elementary school library. there was one on nuclear bombs, one on diseases (like hiv. it had a zoomed in picture of an infected white blood cell on one of the pages) and one on video games (which i really liked.) even though i didn't quite know what the first 2 things were back then, the images still deeply disturbed me. the mushroom cloud image and whatnot.

it stuck with me for so long because like

it was a guy who appeared in your nightmares and got steadily closer to your room every night you fell asleep. there was one more creepypasta about a guy who was attacked by a time parasite thing that spread out his consciousness over the course of his entire life. the author of that particular pasta noted that it was inspired by his grandfather, who had alzheimer's or something like that. it would be that the character from the pasta would all of a sudden realize that he had aged 50 years or went back in time by several decades and not be able to control it.

patrick as a chocolate salesman came on way too freaking strong

that's not how you start a conversation with

anyone

life hack

ctrl-a as you scroll through ferry tails to highlight invisible text

like so

sanikku is the greatest fucking artist in the netherlands

love the guy.

goodbye again. i'm doing this for my mental health (is what i tell myself.)

eh, im on here 24/7 almost

My minds still as sharp as ever

I regret to inform the jury that I am indeed, as the kids say, crushing.

down bloody horrendous :weary:

Exactly

I think this summer I'm going to make a dev log somewhere on the forum or somewhere else so that I can make measurable progress working towards......something. Probably games for the Arcade.

I've noticed that if the project is transparent and I have people watching my work, I tend to more consistently work on and improve projects.

i got e-bag in the BAG

Yeah... She got me.

Yeah, I just assumed it was some allo thing that I didn't want to know about.

Huh

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts