ForumGeneral Discussion ► Quote of the Day!
My favorite line from that book.

LMAO.

"You cannot open a book without learning something."
-Confucius

"You cannot open a book without learning something."
-My Brain

Same here with mine

“Now we just need to get his other leg out”

Some kids getting other kids out of mud

"I sawed this boat in half!"

"blancka"

• a kid in my spanish class

"You know you had a good day writing lore when you gave an entire f*cking history lesson about how baby ducks are actually the embodiment of an eldritch god" - My friend

"It's not a 'grease trap,' it's called a 'Trojan Horse.'"

this isn't a quote i'm just here to say that ghost town is the best track from sonic forces i listen to it on repeat every week

'"Come on Princess, we love each-a otherrrr!" cries Mario on his kness pleading for Peaches hand to marry him.

"No! Go away you fat bastard! I am a delicate flower, I would never marry a lowly blue collar worker like you. Iwill only marry royalty or a rich mens. Get outta here fatso!" and Presces Peach slaps Mario Mario's face.

"Ouch! I saved you from Bowser, I deserve a night of love and passion with you!"'

• mario and bowsette in the blazes of love it's a great fic give it a read if you have the time

"the court can eat my shorts, the house can eat my blouse, peru can eat my shoe, i declare myself emperor of these united states!"

Ah yes, Samuel of Nella

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a gun shot to the head will definitely kill you.

"can't beat my
can't beat my
no you can't beat my leather shoes

i have got some leather shoes"

"you've been hit by
you've been struck by

a smooth criminal"

"You've been hit by
You've been struck by
Truck
YOW"

"call an ambulance

but not for me"

Coworker 1: who fucking told you to put that there!
Did I! No I didn’t. Why the fuck did you out it there!?

Coworker 2: Silence* SLAP!

Everyone: finally someone gave that guy what he deserved.

True story though?!

"this can go two ways, punk. one, you walk away. two, i walk on your face."

True story though?!

HY! I work in a warehouse night shift so we have to load pallets of material in the trailers. This new guy didn’t know where to leave his pallet and the guy training him went off. Anyway to make a long syory short the new guy KOd the trainer lol

Night shift ftw

"We don't know who struck first, us or them, but we know that it was us that scorched the sky."

• dumbdumb morpheus

Forum > General Discussion > Quote of the Day!