ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Love Thread
mom says it's bad for you

It is. I avoid places that put it in their food and I use it very very less than often, but man it tastes good.

Msg is found naturally in foods though correct?

I've been told that it is okay to consume in moderation, like most things.

glutamates are found naturally in food but like mom said it'll cause heart problems though

If you eat a lot of it yeah. Here’s an article from the EFSA assessing max tolerable amounts if anyone’s curious. 30mg/kg/day.

i can see how my utter disregard for punctuation might have confused you

i love the aesthetic of splatoon 2's dlc

All things in moderation

i was about to add a big spoonful of msg to this dish and my mom was like YO YO CHILL ON THE MSG @Titanlord237

i don't know if you can die from an msg overdose

i can see how my utter disregard for punctuation might have confused you
Was I confused? I didn't think I was.
Samsung23 said:
All things in moderation
Including moderation.

Moderation in all things, but moderation.

i think what he means is it's okay to chug an entire bottle of vodka in a day, eat 2 pints of ice cream, or jack off 69 times in a month because life is all about finding that balance. (every once in a while)

(i'm gonna regret posting that lmao)

mods please ban me if that comment was unwarranted. i just want to make sure i say at least a few embarrassing things

Bruh u high?

Samsung23 said:
Moderation in all things, but moderation.
Everything in moderation including moderation.

i'd be lying if i said i was of sound mind when posting that last post

i really shouldn't stay up so late anymore

lol

Face masks, especially when they actually work and cover a large portion of the face. I honestly don’t get why it wasn’t already common practice to wear these in public especially seeing as they give you a mild increase in how hard it is for people to recognize you.

its worth it in exchange for discomfort wearing a face mask all the time for some people

i guess you get used to it after a while

though i wear glasses so face masks are just a little more inconvenient for me

Yes it’s worth it. I get used to it. I would get very uncomfortable if I go in public without one. And I wear glasses too, and sometimes, they fog up. But I’ve found my own solution to prevent that.

are you gonna share what that is...?

i adore "so bad it's good" type fanficitions

the cringy ones, not the boring ones

the boring ones are lame

I love how sunlight refracts through the maple tree leaves. It's a really pretty shade of green.

In another unrelated note: music is so very much, fantastically good. Beloved.

In another unrelated note: music is so very much, fantastically good. Beloved.

music is great i listen to music all the time

what's your favorite music

I'm over music.

music is great i listen to music all the time

what's your favorite music

I've been exploring a bit with electronic music lately, after falling into a French Touch / House rabbit hole in the past few months. Porter Robinson's latest album is quite nice.

Try Carbon Based Lifeforms. For weird stuff with voices in the background, go with their album World of Sleepers. For more uppity stuff go with their albums Hydroponic Garden, Interloper, and Derelicts. For sleepy stuff go with their albums VLA or Twentythree. For something relaxing, go with their soundtrack for a movie called Refuge.

Very nice electronic group is why I recommend. Slower paced than a lot of electronic music if you can get passed that.

Forum > General Discussion > The Love Thread