ForumGeneral Discussion ► Two Cans &Knuckles
Idk where to put this

You are all hopefully aware of the &Knuckles meme

Let's see it here

I am not. So I’ll just excuse myself.

Look it up, it is a quick meme

well this is gonna get stale really quickly
shouldn't this have gone in the forum games section?
two cans and knuckles deluxe featuring dante from the devil may cry series

With new funky mode

I didn't know where to put it

Idk where to put this

Let's see it here
I am not but all in favor of organizing a no-rules, Two Cans and String, beat-the-ever-living-shit-out-of-each-other event, please respond to this post. We need an abandoned warehouse. Fite me irl, fuckers.

I could snap you like a twig.

Oh shit okay. You calling me out just like that? Sounds like I know who I’m fighting first. I may be skinny but I can move fast and know where to punch. I’ll have you on the ground in under 30 seconds. No rules motherfuckers!

I could snap you like a twig.

i'll be dancing on your grave to this groovy dancing jig

Weapons allowed? If so I'm in.

We need an abandoned warehouse. Fite me irl, fuckers.

I keep tabs on property around here, I know a bunch in SF and SJ that were closed due to fire code violations. Set up some tiki torches in there and we've got a ring.

Why do you keep tabs on abandoned buildings?

It's California. People will pay $200 a month to live in a refrigerator box so long as it's within the LA city limits.

eriophora said:
Weapons allowed? If so I'm in.
One 1 rule: no weapons other than your body.

Kylljoy said:
It's California. People will pay $200 a month to live in a refrigerator box so long as it's within the LA city limits.
I can beat your ass inside a box, outside a box, up a tree. You name a place for all of us to get together and I’ll beat the shit outta you there.

Alright so first I’m fighting antagonist, then me and kyljoy are gonna cram inside of a refrigerator box and somehow fight in that.

No one wants to ef with me. I have farmer strength and old man strength. If I get a limb, it's toast.

Farm men still have testicles and necks. No rules!

Not me.

Someone castrated you before
I could?

I'll just hang back here

Alright so first I’m fighting antagonist, then me and kyljoy are gonna cram inside of a refrigerator box and somehow fight in that.

Nah. You won't be up for any more fighting after I'm done with you.

Ok text me the address so I can nuke it and get rid of some toxic people

Nah. You won't be up for any more fighting after I'm done with you.

Antagonist being antagonistic.

I'll just stay on the sidelines and randomly throw eaten bananas into the paths of people, because everyone knows that I̵̩̫̿̾ ̴̖̰̈́l̵͙̒͑o̶̜͂̚͜v̵̱͖͆͒e̸̺͚̒̕ ̶̢̏̄ṣ̴̋ù̶̳͔f̸̲̣͊ḟ̷͔͒e̴͉͕̎r̴͈̦̊̀i̷͚̘͋n̶̮̂͝g̸̝̿.̵̪̈́͋

I'll just tell jokes

Forum > General Discussion > Two Cans &Knuckles