ForumGeneral Discussion ► Insecurities
They tell you to give them space.

im guilty of ignoring that which probably contributes to why im not that

im worried my quips will come off as insensitive

i was going to say something, but now i'm not because that's too much information.
it had something to do with my random boners

no pressure

say what you want cheese

i've been pretty uncomfortable about when i get a random boner, and i just look down and i just... ugh. sometimes, i don't even do anything and it goes up. men, am i right?

maybe you were right about saying too much

try wearing baggy jackets that hang below your waist

edit: i personally wear a tracksuit to school most if not every day and it works great

Baggy pants won't necessarily save you from a pitched tent. js.
I had a mate who used to say the pledge of allegiance over and over to make his random boners go away.

Edit: If you think trackpants shield your junk from being visible you are mistaken

i knew it was too much information, dernit. what were you thinking, cheddar?

thanks for the help, though. i might think of having a spasm with my legs to deal with it (tensing my leg muscles up in a rhythmic pattern)

kukolka said:
Baggy pants won't necessarily save you from a pitched tent. js.
I had a mate who used to say the pledge of allegiance over and over to make his random boners go away.

they work for me

edit

@jest if people are looking at my junk anyways thats their problem

actually now that we're on the topic

during one day in 8th grade band class i am 90% sure the girl sitting next to me saw my dick twitch

she was staring at my lap when i turned to look at her

i still lay awake at night thinkijg about it

edit

i wont let you be the person who overshares the most, cheese

edit: i personally wear a tracksuit to school most if not every day and it works great

all I can think of is this

I've been told that tensing your thigh muscles as hard as you can will help kill an erection.

oh no i cant do this

I only own three pairs of jeans that fit me and they're all gray. now that winter has come I wear them daily. People have noticed that I wear gray jeans every day.

I need to buy more clothes but forget to every time I have the time.

you only really need 3 pairs of identical gray jeans in life as long as they fit and are comfortable

Fair, but I want to expand my wardrobe a tad.

actually now that we're on the topic

during one day in 8th grade band class i am 90% sure the girl sitting next to me saw my dick twitch

she was staring at my lap when i turned to look at her

i still lay awake at night thinking about it

awkward amirite 😳

it is and i wanna forget it ever happened

To me it sounds like she might have been interested in what you had going on there. /hj

But anyways, as a bisexual pre-op trans person, I'm running into this issue where I dissociate with my penis, like it doesn't even enter my brain as being mine, like my brain is fighting the thought that it could ever belong to me. But then when I get an erection my brain just goes, "Oh hey look, a ready to go penis
entering between your legs" and it starts this never ending cycle of arousal at the thought of being in the midst of some explicit act, where I have to actively think of the grossest things I can to distract my brain from it. /srs

This translates into me standing around in public places making weird faces, being unresponsive, and having a panic attack and then the panic attack makes me feel more insecure. /hj /lu

Anyways, I feel insecure about this oof. /gen

nah she fuckin hated me

Coldfrost said:
I've been told that tensing your thigh muscles as hard as you can will help kill an erection.

factual

i tried it today

sort of worked!

kukolka said:
pitched tent. js
Is this yet another web development library?

"she doesn't like you; she's just being nice"

Forum > General Discussion > Insecurities