ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Frog's last day is the 9th I think, but we're going on Vacay so last day's gonna be Thurs.

e-bag said:
Wait, when do you get out, p0tat0?

Late June. I'm Canadian so our summer break is in July and August.

Also how long are your summer breaks? Mine lasts until early September.

Well, we're getting out wednesday, and we come back sometime around August 10th. I know this because that's my birthday, and I usually only get, like, 3 days to use the new things I get.

We come back to school around August 10th as well

Also our principal retired

I get out mid july and school starts again in early september :,(

today be my last day of high school forever. pog. i still have grad practice which is pain though

Commencement is in a week for me, though I don't formally get out of school for another 5 weeks or so.

School’s over!!!

Congrats! You are free. Go live your life.

Congratulations!

We’re cancelling the annual NYC vacation for the third year in a row because a pandemic still exists. There’s been talks of a cruise to Mexico though?

Cruises are very fun. Very very fun. I recommend it highly.

I went on a Disney cruise. I got seasick+ shrimp intolerance, so my favourite plushie got stuck in the washers for almost the whole trip. I did get her back, though. I got free plushies as compensation.

Potato, you keep reminding me that you're an incredibly wholesome person and I love that.

I am around four months behind in all my classes, hehehehahhahah. You guys are so unbelievably fortunate to be finishing this early.

does that mean you still have school for 4 months? and I know right, I still have 2 more months of school

Potato, you keep reminding me that you're an incredibly wholesome person and I love that.

I'm glad :)

i just finished my last day of high school. pog

Aren't you in college?

yes and no

Edit: nvm. This is not helpful

eriophora said:
Deep-throating an ice pop sounds extremely unpleasant.

Not Deep throating but I enjoy running a popsicle at the base of my tongue in the very back of my throat. Because the flavor of the Popsicle is more stark and tangy.

I’m currently watching on YouTube the Secret History of Empresa Wu, a TV show. There’s 50 episodes so it’ll take weeks to watch but it’s so appealing and good and addicting. I want to finish episode 9 today. I recommend this to anybody with interest in Chinese history or the life of Wu Zetian, if you can understand mandarin. I think only the first episode had English captions. If anybody wants to help, can someone find this show with English subtitles somewhere? Because I don’t understand every word they say and I’m filling in the spaces with my past knowledge of Wu Zetian’s life.

Also.
eriophora said:
Deep-throating an ice pop sounds extremely unpleasant.

Not Deep throating but I enjoy running a popsicle at the base of my tongue in the very back of my throat. Because the flavor of the Popsicle is more stark and tangy.

How do you not feel uncomfortable doing that?

Goodnight. I have a procedure tomorrow at the hospital for my nose to breathe better. It’s a very short procedure but as a minor, I have to have anesthesia.

Good luck.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts