ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Are you in a brightly lit room?

stripes said:
guys im passing away now ok

Happy trails.

today marks the 10th school day in a row that i had some sort of test or quiz

I like songs that feel like they are decaying.

Currently making a version of Elise in Hero Forge for a DnD campaign I'm working on. my mind is making a lot of torture to me by making references to the games

She currently has:
Red and Blue shoelaces
Yellow hair tied with a braid held by a Green hair-tie
A crown made of Gold, Silver, and Platinum
Crystals of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and Diamond
Pearls are mixed in as well
Her eyes have a Black iris, so the only other color you can see is White
Shoes are Scarlet and Violet colored
An item bound to the spirit that inhabits her, known as the Ring of Genderbend, so she could give a female character a XY chromosome by using it

caveat said:
I like songs that feel like they are decaying.

Etherwood - Shattered

thank you i love it

Arcade Fire's The Suburbs is kinda the same thing but also kind of the opposite. It's supposed to represent growing up and as a result many parts of the song stick with it while many go away and have new ones take its place. That sounds like what any sensible musician would do, right?to add variety in their songs. But it's a lot more apparent and what it's trying to represent fits it.

I also like this song! Thanks guys.

I kind of meant the kind of song we're the there's just a grimy feel to the audio, if that makes sense. The kind of song that is intentionally imperfect in the way it's produced. I don't know really know how to articulate this.

A very good and extreme example would be Ergot, a song literally about disease and decay. This isn't really my favorite song, but the affect I'm trying to explain is there. It just feels aggressive and intentionally grimy and broken down(?), Iike the singer is rabid producing it was one step away from rotting away.

Y'know?

But I also like y'alls interpretation of what I meant. They were both really good songs.

I can't explain this well. But I like it.

i sleep for 11 hours but am still so sleepy and tired. i want to nap

Nap. Who's gonna stop you?

The nap police.

the teachers (nap police). i dont want to get in trouble

cant get in trouble if your asleep

good idea

From Warren Zevon:
I'll sleep when I'm dead.

caveat said:
I kind of meant the kind of song we're the there's just a grimy feel to the audio, if that makes sense. The kind of song that is intentionally imperfect in the way it's produced. I don't know really know how to articulate this.

Ah, now I see - hang on, I got you covered.
Mouse on Mars - Niun Niggung (full album)
Electronic album from 1999 with lots of glitchy noise throughout. One of my favorite albums of all time, but not as aggressive sounding. Lemme know what you think!

I'll listen in a little bit. You're really into electronic aren't you? I don't listen often but it's cool shit.

is it just me or is the site very dead today?

Everyone's partying. It's Friday night!

caveat said:
You're really into electronic aren't you?

It's all I listen to.

same

The hell did Titan say in Gush About Your Crush that got it templocked? Is this just none of my business?

stupid stuff

I think that was the one where he was being a huge asshole to scoggles

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts