ForumGeneral Discussion ► The Hate Thread
i hate joe biden
im telling the truth. w/o him, prices would still be normal

there's a lot of factors involved in inflation, i.e. big companies jacking prices, decreasing raw material availability, declining consumer engagement...you can't blame a single person for such a large-scale problem.

It's totally Buyden.

Frumpy said:
being over the age of 18 moment

america moment

Frumpy said:
being over the age of 18 moment
Well, most of you will probably stay on your parents’ insurance until you’re 25. Either way, look forward to it. You most likely at one point in your lives will all have to deal with bad health insurance. At least of the Americans.

Fuck the rest of you rest-of-the-worlders… or take me to your country and say I’m your spouse or something so I can get good health insurance please.

my parents dont have health insurance therefore neither do i therefore i am going to probably pass away

its ok i am a doctor i will heal you for 1 dollar

Fuck the rest of you rest-of-the-worlders… or take me to your country and say I’m your spouse or something so I can get good health insurance please.

just come here. even though getting the right healthcare takes a while it's free (mostly)

stripes i can print money so that is a good deal thanks

$4MU$ said:
i hate joe biden
im telling the truth. w/o him, prices would still be normal

I also hate Joe Biden because his forehead is unnaturally square.

bug said:
my parents dont have health insurance therefore neither do i therefore i am going to probably pass away
See if you can get Medicaid when you turn 18. It’s decent.

stripes said:
its ok i am a doctor i will heal you for 1 dollar

real 😳😳

Forum > General Discussion > The Hate Thread