the power of fish resides in me.

ye shall never be victorious!!

Die, heathen!!!

RepentRepentRepent

nevernevernever

i just fartedi just fartedi just farted

what the fuckwhat the fuckwhat the fuckwhat the fuck

https://www.keybr.com/

I never want to see the letter q ever again. but this did help a lot with my typing

Why does it come up with fake words?

to practice? I think it's more about accuracy and practice rather than speed, I mean, I can definitely type words with q quicker now

But, why not just use real words that have certain letters in them, instead of coming up with words like "inqualible" and "gufnongur"?

Other than that, it's pretty good, I like it.

there aren't that many words with q, idk I think it has to have specific letters or something

It could also be to get you into the habit of being able to type unfamiliar words on the fly?

e-bag said:
But, why not just use real words that have certain letters in them, instead of coming up with words like "inqualible" and "gufnongur"?

It might just be composed of smaller, sensical words so that when you do type them you'll at least have SOME semblance of muscle memory for like, two characters in the word. More muscle memory means faster speed, but if it's all gibberish that means that your potential speed is greatly decreased. Typing "incredible" is fast because I've done it many times but typing "superfluous" takes me three times as long because I don't fucking say superfluous every day.

start saying superfluous more often now

bug said:
it's amazing i live it

thank you very much

securly blocked TCAS on my school computer :sadge:

W_Licky said:
Yay cheese man is back!!!

i'll only be here every now and then

i've got school, but i also wanna hang with my friends every now and then

i say every now and then too much...

i love how the forums page was updated to look cool

I'll forgive that horrendous quadruple post you just did.

Forum > General Discussion > chit chat thread #1