Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts
My name is still as elegant and intellectual as the day I created it.

Same.

TS almost inspired me to create a new acc and name it TheNaziPuncher. Other than that I've had no temptations to change.

I am also pretty happy with my username.

It's got no numbers, no spaces, no punctuation, proper CamelCase, ambiguous pluralization, the works.

Plus I think it's pretty fun to say.

11/10 would name myself again.

Sundog said:
TS almost inspired me to create a new acc and name it TheNaziPuncher. Other than that I've had no temptations to change.

I would have had to made TheCommieTickler in response.

I am also pretty happy with my username.

It's got no numbers, no spaces, no punctuation, proper CamelCase, ambiguous pluralization, the works.

Plus I think it's pretty fun to say.

11/10 would name myself again.

Huge pet peeve of mine is needing a number in my username. It ruins the enigma.
Always liked your username Thingerdudes, plus it went well with your old avvy

My second account had two r's on the end because my real surname (and full name) are always taken by edgelord teenagers.

Plot twist, you were one of those edgelord teenagers

Nothing like listening to some depressing fucking music when you're on you're period, haitelluhwat

So I used to live with a dude named Hunter and I saved him in my phone as Hunterr

I get bored of my usernames. This one was funny to me for.like a day but I can't think of anything I'd want to change to.

Your name reminds me of neopets when there was an item called a giant squid and then there was the Really Giant Squid which was the image of the first blown up until you could only see its eye.

I put up about getting a miata forever ago. If my parents are really concerned about it to the point of wanting to spend more, this actually might be ok. This is by no means a normal Corolla. https://youtu.be/n9K7pSJ9LEc

Sometimes I want to change my username cause it's super long.

I changed my username around a few times cause I had to be covert about shit but I like antimony pentafluoride cuz kemikalz r kewl.

I like my username. It's appropriately ambiguous while still providing some information, just like me.

Anything-pentafluoride sounds fantastically dangerous to work with.

@ an interview rn waiting on the dude to get here and I just farted in the conference room
That's my power move right there
This job is mine, I farted on it

Nikki right now

I couldn't stop watching that..

I have a friend that plays that whenever she wins a race on Mario Kart.

That's EPIC!

gws said:
Anything-pentafluoride sounds fantastically dangerous to work with.
Horribly horribly dangerous. ld50 50 mg/kg about one teaspoon of the stuff. Corrodes through glass. As far as organic chemistry goes, I refuse to work with pretty much anything fluoride.

You know me way too well and that's unhealthy

That awkward moment when you meet your professor from that one semester in college you don't remember.

You don't remember the professor? Or you don't remember the entire semester?

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts