Forum > General Discussion > Users/People you miss
Obvs troll, no one misses Grayseff.

:P
That is half the reason everybody comes to TwoCans. Grayseff. The other half is obviously Zia (rough veiled pun intended).

No, but seriously though, you are great.

I remember you. Welcome back, and congrats on the Masters.

Awww, you flatter me. I'm glad to see you about again.

I think about her a lot. Poor Des

Hold up, what happened to Destiny?

Oh no

She died. That's all I'm saying.

Oh no! Now I'm sad :(

There's a thread you can find if you really need more details.

Yes thanks, I have been informed now

Ambercormeny. Looks like she's lurking, though.

Oh shit. Fuckin Meow. Does he still come by? I kinda missed all of you guys.

Hey boo 😘

I'm still lurkin' around, don't you fear.

Meowmix6, don't you mean "fur"...tee hee.

Does TinmansGirl still come around? I miss her brand of insight into everything.

Meowmix6, don't you mean "fur"...tee hee.
Damn, you're right. I messed it all up, guys.

And Tinny hasn't been around for a minute, but I miss her participation too. I should really text her; I've been bad about keeping in touch with Twocans people in the last year or so.

Does TinmansGirl still come around? I miss her brand of insight into everything.

She's been ludicrously busy with life. She checks in every now and then, I believe.

Meowmix6 said:
Hey boo 😘

I'm still lurkin' around, don't you fear.

I remember long ago, you said to Venice that if one shoelace was longer than the other and it mattered to that person then it mattered. I think about that a lot when something happens to me to throw me off track.

I miss all of you wacky fucks. Still think about this place and all the people I met through it from time to time. You're all beautiful. Keep being you. Props to Blake for keeping this place running. It warms the cockles of my heart.

I still hear from Tinny now and then via Snapchat, but not very often as of late. She seems like she's doing really well though. Only other person I still consistently talk to is Joetom, but again not much recently because I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people.

Don't worry, we're forever wacky fuckers. Missed you too, wacky fucker.
You can always find us here on two cans and mental disorders.
I love this website too, very thankful I found it. Very thankful it's still around. Thank you Blake and you wacky fuckers. Also thank you ninja, cause for real wacky fucker describes us perfectly. For real, no snarky tone in that at all.

Good to see you back Cloud!

two cans and mental disorders.

Domain name change requested.

* Surviving on one can since 2007 *

I don't know where moonbloom went.

Don't worry, we're forever wacky fuckers. Missed you too, wacky fucker.
You can always find us here on two cans and mental disorders.
I love this website too, very thankful I found it. Very thankful it's still around. Thank you Blake and you wacky fuckers. Also thank you ninja, cause for real wacky fucker describes us perfectly. For real, no snarky tone in that at all.

Still not entirely convinced of the lack of snark, but I'll take your word for it. Thanks, I thought it was pretty fitting.

Thanks, ecr, probably won't be on much but I'll do the odd post here or there.

Forum > General Discussion > Users/People you miss