ForumGeneral Discussion ► Users/People you miss
I miss Zia too

Same. I'll always owe her one for making this avatar for me.

I saw boxes of Malteasers at the store and it made me miss malteeeeeaser.

[Edit: @Blake how does a profile get "Last online NaN days ago"?]

I miss Blake. I never hear from him anymore and it was rare to hear from him to begin with.

He moved to Japan and forgot to take TwoCans internet with him.

I see 'written entirely at Starbucks' is still in the footer; I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's saving site design plans for a trip back stateside to go on a Frappuccino-fueled rewriting marathon.

MikeRich, although I see him everyday as I known him sense the 5th grade, but he's married now and has a life out side of drinking so he's made some made strides to change his life super proud of him.

Hey if you can ever relay this to him, tell him that SbF5 still thinks about him and wishes him well. Always and forever.

And Grayseff.

Can't you be just a black or a blue seff? I been gettin too many gray skies with this weather.

You get the real deal though, kay-OSSS mAgicK coming your way.

Man, this place deserves to be revived, almost 60k users registered and at most 20 people on at a time

That's kind of sad, a moment of silence for all of those who have moved on

Isn't it kind of ironic that the creator of this thread hasn't been active for at least 3 years?

I miss pretty much everyone.

evergreen said:
Isn't it kind of ironic that the creator of this thread hasn't been active for at least 3 years?

I think when he created this thread though he had just reemerged after being gone for two or so years anyway, so it's not that weird that he disappeared for years again after. That fact that everyone from the old days was quickly evaporating was probably a good enough reason not to continue to stick around

Cupid

evergreen said:

I think when he created this thread though he had just reemerged after being gone for two or so years anyway, so it's not that weird that he disappeared for years again after. That fact that everyone from the old days was quickly evaporating was probably a good enough reason not to continue to stick around

I still have him on Facebook, actually. From what I can tell he is doing well, though we don't really interact.

That reminds me, I wish Antagonist still posted.
Edit: And ThenAgain and LoveInVein

I second LiV - they were very interesting.

Talking in the Mafia thread reminds me of so many people who aren't around much anymore. MackenzieDevil, Lazro, Pheo, CoolGirl, Isaac, Frosty. Although some of them are in the Telegram chat, so they are still alive.

I'll be real, I don't know who half the people in that chat are on the site.

I know most, but not all.

I know “most.” It’s that word that means “almost all.”

That was a good movie.

I miss Tinny, SuperJebus, and Legume

Edit: and Pheo

Forum > General Discussion > Users/People you miss