ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Pixels said:
Grayseff said:
Don't threaten me with a good time Pixels.

Don’t talk dirty to me I only let Doll do it

Ahem

I had shingles once. It fucking sucks. What worked best for me is covering it in gauze (just so your clothes don't rub it) and ibuprofen.

I really need to work on having patience when people do stupid things. It frustrates me like nothing else can.

Zia, I feel that big time. I try not to directly retaliate unless someone's like, poking me or something, in which case I'll just say stop. Emphasis on try, because it's really difficult to keep my cool sometimes.

I'm back guys

Just let yourselves get really animated, say “fuck that fucking motherfucking peice of shit”, let yourself say horrible things, punch a tree and go about your daily business. Works for me. I like to think doing those things lets me not be bothered by stuff like that for the rest of the day.

Privately

I just get blind drunk every now and then and that seems to help.

Nice, just scored another job interview.

Good luck with it!

Well, I didn’t punch any trees ‘cause unfortunately the only tree concealed from most people’s view that’s not so flimsy it’ll break upon being punched is covered in poison ivy and I’ve had that stuff inside of scrapes and cuts before. But maaaaaan, a friend called me at just the right time and she did not care if I said things that would kill an inner city priest at 9000 wpm. Once I reached over 9000, I finally punched my brick wall. I felt more relaxed than if I had smoked a cigarette and taken flexeril and xanax. Me and her had a great laugh about it.

I don’t necessarily condone punching bricks. But try punching a brick wall one day, it’s great

Though I was angry about a pharmacy and a doctor BOTH screwing up getting me a seizure medication on time. You know, kinda serious. I wouldn’t be so pissed if it wasn’t the third time this has happened. Someone is screwing me here, and I’m gonna figure out who. Probably on the doc’s office’s end after three pharmacies.

Who am I kidding? I totally condone punching brick walls.

try using Angry Video Game Nerd quotes

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts