ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Train of Thoughts
Really grand

Also I hate my science class

This is a friendly reminder to everyone that if you’re on the road and someone is driving like crazy or doing something incredibly stupid and dangerous or otherwise really bad that you can (and I think should) call the cops and tell them you’d like to report someone driving erratically.

Hello again, I found a laptop that has my old password saved on it!

Well hello, complete stranger.

Breaking my heart, Frosty.

Er

Ma

Gerd

Pixels said:
laptop that has my old password saved

Change it to something you'll remember this time. : p

Grayseff said:
!Er

Ma

Gerd

Hello darling

Gws- I think I need access to the email and I’m 99% sure I used a mailinator because I’m a heathen

I just saw where you have to give the current password first in order to set a new one. Although if your browser has that saved maybe you can get it to autofill that field?

But wait..! You can change the email address without supplying a password?

G-g-g-g-g-game changer

Sup, grrrl?

Ello poppet

Ello Pixels

This guy won't last long.

I am binary (get it, 1 and 0, on and off?) on this site

I am a 10. In binary.

I'm a ten - in two's complement.

I am 1000000 in binary

Ello Pixels

Do I know you, fatty?

Y’all I’m so done with this cold wave that hit the EC. I wanted a few more weeks of 60-70 Fahrenheit and I have like... 50-58 right now.

My friend is really great. She is someone I can actually trust to vent to.

Pixels said:
Y’all I’m so done with this cold wave that hit the EC. I wanted a few more weeks of 60-70 Fahrenheit and I have like... 50-58 right now.

I hear that. We jumped from 87 to 53.

Winter came early in North America

Don't get me wrong, cold weather is bae, but I don't own a winter coat still and people are whipping them out already. I can't get through another winter in a pleather jacket and Converse.

Yeah it's mid-October and it was cold enough that I could see my breath. I'll bet it will snow tomorrow.

In the morning, it’s like 48, but in the afternoon, it’s like 81. I have to dress for one or the other; there’s not enough layers to dress for both.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Train of Thoughts