ForumGeneral Discussion ► Your Question and Their Answers
Interesting.

Also, dibs on your soul.

Question:

Guess who's posting this.

Like, actually guess which user this is.

Answers:

Um, you.

chris pratt

Chris Pratt?

No

Evergreen maybe

GuyGuy

Otothakay

red

Waffle_

Hamtart

Zia

delbeto

yeah idk

Idk any users

joe2797

alfanewmerik

no.

Jim

The guy posting this question. aka AbrahamLinkedin

Is it... me?

Antimony pentafluoride?

Dandelion fluff

I have no idea. I spend most of my time in the forums, and I don't know who asks most of these questions. There's probably a ton of people who aren't on the forums at all, and they're basically invisible to me. Random guess: Antimony Pentiflouride

theo. it's you.

mom?

i don't know any users names here because id on't go on the forum

KrevNasty

Stefán Karl Stefánsson

Norberto?

nah, I'm good

I don't use the forums. ever.

That one.

nobody I know

DIAV?

TotallyNotJaxon

GiantSquid

me

Zia

There are some tricks to figure out somebody’s name here

Vampire Flutist.

Mom?

no

Delbeto

Fatty the fat guy? Boldt?

Churgleburg.

Not one person guessed me. Disappointing. And yet Chris Pratt was guessed twice. I guess I'm quite forgettable. Sad.

Sad indeed

I thought Kylljoy was Chris Pratt's online alias.

I guess we'll never know for sure

I thought Kylljoy was Chris Pratt's online alias.

If that were true, would it change your Bacon Number?

Question:
Which of your fingers do you think is the dirtiest?

Answers:

No.

Right hand ring finger. Idk why, but that’s my guess

middle finger, obvs

My left thumb. I don't know why, I just think it is.

right thumb

Thumb? It´s the most necessary when picking things up, no matter what other finger you use to press against it.

Right index

Index or thumb.

my middle finger cause tats what i use to finger my dad

Pointer

The one up your mother's ass

What do you mean?

middle

Middle. It shouldn't be so vulgar.

my thumb is always on my phone and my phone is prolly pretty nasty

My ring finger on my left hand, which makes no sense since it's literally the most useless finger I have.
the left pointer

i dunno probably the pointer finger on my right hand

Judging by my nails, my middle finger on my right hand. Makes sense, I had to lift boards out of dirt today and mostly used that finger to lift them up, lol.

probably the middle one on my ass wiping hand

Thumbs

index

pointer. You use it to text etc so it's used more often.

Pointer. I touch everything with my pointer finger.

middle one

pointer

My pinky. I use pen, so it smudges a lot. Sometimes I use my left hand, and then it's a lot worse.

Thumbs are frequently missed during hand washing.

Index, right?

the one covered in dirt

Ring finger. I rarely remove the ring and sanitize either it or the skin underneath.

Currently my left thumb, because it was slammed into a car door the other day

right pointer because I clipped it wrong as a kid so the nail is permanently curved all the way around

The index

depends, which of them can I shove up your pussy

My left ring finger.

The thumb

Wow this one went so well thanks guys.

How is your general social anxiety from 1 (literally cant speak) to 10 (charismatic casa nova)?
I'd give myself about a 4. I can do conversations ok, but things do tend to break down pretty quickly and I rarely have an interaction without misspeaking somehow.

• 3. Pretty much same as you, but a little worse. When I talk a lot, I tend to misspeak, stutter, slur, and everything in between. I need time to myself often to "recharge my batteries"

• 4 or 5

• 4 also

• I fidget with a ring on my finger if I'm put on the spot. Where would that put me on the scale?

• i cant tell

• same-ish

• Like 2.5

• 10 because your generation is a bunch of pussies

• I'd say 6 or 7 is fair. I'm very good at making pleasantries with strangers and communicating effectively, but it's really nervewracking to me and I don't think I have charisma.

• about 4 also :/
I guess i mostly just lack social skills.

• 4-5. I can function and usually keep up in most situations but sometimes flub a word. I can speak in public if I prep for it but suck if I have to wing it.

• Yeah, I think I'd rate a 4, too. I'm a mess when it comes to social situations.

• About the same. I use alcohol to assist me when possible. Takes me from a 4 to a 7ish

• I used to be a 3-4, now I'm a 5-6

• around 6?

• 6-7

• It honestly depends on the context and the situation but I guess I'm about a 6.

• okay i'm not gonna lie, i'm a solid 8. i will do the m o s t to not have to talk to other people, even my close friends and family sometimes. i'm utterly terrible at holding conversations and trying to host stuff, and i'm just terrified of anyone who isn't me

• uh like a 2.75

• Idk, 7-8?

• Three. Conversation always gets killed by me, but sometimes I have good days.

• I like to think I'm a 5 on average. Some days, I'm antisocial as hell and other days, I just speak what's on my mind. I'm mostly in between, though.

• 3 or 4 on a good day. I feel like there are too many ways that a conversation can go poorly. I always feel like I'm in a play where everyone else has a script and I have improvise. I'm very bad at improvising.

• 6. I can manage conversation with people I like but close up tight around people I don't.

• Yeah, about a 4 here too.

• I’m a 3.

• 2-4

• 3.3, I can order stuff at a store but expressing emotion in a conversation is out.

• depends on the day. Most of the time I'm at a 5, but it'll drop to a 3 fairly quickly.

Do you vape?

nah

No

No.

no

Nah

Hell no.

No.

Yes, I vape...

WEEEED

(I’m grateful that so many of you said no)

I am sure they exist, but I can honestly admit I've yet to encounter anyone even remotely like the stereotypical obnoxious vaper.

Oh I have, they're a lot of fun.

I can’t tell why, but I associate that stereotype with dubstep.

Well, the Obnoxious Vaper stereotype would probably call their musical taste "eclectic" and act superior about only liking "the good dubstep". And then walk smugly off in a Cotton Candy cloud.

From what I've heard vaping not only looks as ugly to me as smoking, but it's also way more dangerous, since for a lot of it, it's just full on nicotine that's getting put into someone's body

That’s not necessarily true. Those juul pods that people say have as much nicotine as twenty cigarettes - that’s the point. That’s what they were made for. 20 cigarettes = one pack of cigarettes. The idea is to go through the pod as fast or slow as you’d go through a pack of cigarettes. The other kinda of vapes - they also have tons of nicotine in the fluid because again, the idea is go through it the same pace you’d go through a pack of cigarettes. It only takes about one drop of the liquid to make enough vapor to inhale. . I think people might just enjoy the fact that they can make thick vapors from it and think it looks cool so I wouldn’t be surprised if people intentionally got lower than normal fluids to put in their things and that is pretty bad for lungs. I also wanna remind everyone that smoke, any kind of smoke from any source (even weed and incense, you damn hippies), always has more chemicals in it than a vapor composed primarily of three different chemicals. Smoke from biomatter (plants, animals, etc), also always has these fun chemicals in them called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, almost all of which are carcinogens. They’re actually primarily what make up smoke. For comparison of properties (not toxicity), PAHs make up a big part of crude oil. Don’t vape though, addictions are bad things.

That’s the real reason to not just take up vaping if you’re not trying to quit smoking.

If I had to choose one or the other I’d say vaping because they have different flavors and well smoking cigarettes are nasty and they give you bad breathe.

Forum > General Discussion > Your Question and Their Answers