ForumHobbies ► Pyrotechnics
A few of you may know that I love pyrotechnics (as my current profile picture may show). It is a very big hobby of mine to create pyrotechnic compositions (thermite, black powder etc) for both useful reasons (metal extraction, cutting, etc) and for fun. I am starting this thread to simply share and talk about everything fire related.

Does plasma in a microwave count? Because I blew up one of my parents' mixing bowls once.

There's a rock at my university which is traditional to paint. At this point the paint is at least a foot thick from all the buildup over the years. One of my friends had a literal pound of thermite left over from a job.
We were going to thermite the rock. Then we realized if we got caught we might get domestic terrorism charges. So we did not thermite the rock.
I don't know what he did with the thermite.

Coldfrost said:
left over from a job
Like, a bank job?

I think it was something to do with this small-time foundry we both know.

Also if he ever finds this website and reads this thread, he will know who I am. I shall live in fear of that day.

Coldfrost said:
There's a rock at my university which is traditional to paint. At this point the paint is at least a foot thick from all the buildup over the years. One of my friends had a literal pound of thermite left over from a job.
We were going to thermite the rock. Then we realized if we got caught we might get domestic terrorism charges. So we did not thermite the rock.
I don't know what he did with the thermite.

Ah yes the struggles of too much thermite

Forum > Hobbies > Pyrotechnics