ForumHobbies ► Manga/Anime
Any recommendations for small or otherwise generally unknown anime/manga that might be fun to read/watch. Webcomic recommendations work here as well.

Idk if it counts as little known but Junji Ito is great.

If u got time. Try Naruto, One Piece, Haiyku, One punch man,A try. Sword Art if u a noob to it. My hero or dr. stone are rlly gud rn.

I found this manga at the library. Hadn't heard of it before but it was really good. Called "Hollow Fields."

I'd recommend Houseki no Kuni

Watch Made in Abyss, it's a fun cave adventure with an unforgettable twist.

*gasp* you found the top secret anime recommendation! It's Boku no Pico!

Prince of tennis is a nice Shōnen manga
Sports manga with the works
Worth checking out

ecr674 said:
Watch Made in Abyss, it's a fun cave adventure with an unforgettable twist.

*gasp* you found the top secret anime recommendation! It's Boku no Pico!

i'm so glad i went back so i could see the invisible text

i was recommended made in abyss by one of my classmates in summer manga drawing class. if this gets enough upvotes i'll share some of the drawings i made. if you reply i'll share the drawings i made with you. hollow fields is the best manga i've ever read. i love the art so much and the aesthetic as well. i really wanna watch made in abyss soon. boku no pico is for disgusting irredeemable pedophiles how dare you.

i've decided to put it here, like i said i would. https://imgur.com/a/RUCG8GE

also it's crazy how this thread contains two people with exactly one post

Naruto is great. A lot like a soap opera, but still great.

i hear naruto the anime is 50% filler

Can concur.
That first season is nostalgic as hell though.

i hear naruto the anime is 50% filler
Not a whole 50% but a lot of it is filler. The filler episodes (there’s some filler that are whole arcs) are still really good. The thing I like about naruto is that it’s a pretty engaging and unique story and it’s nothing but positive the whole way through. Also interesting allusions to East Asian religions.

What anime doesnt have fillers though?!?! DBZ was infamous for fillers

My brother still keeps up with Boruto to this day. His favorite shippuden character was Suigetsu and honestly I'm a fan of him too.
Pelon said:
What anime doesnt have fillers though?!?! DBZ was infamous for fillers

There are quite a few tight, 26 episode series out there. Bebop being the classic example.

I love cowboy bebop amazing anime! Reminded me a lot of samurai champloo but in space

Though I guess filler can be really loosely defined. Like maybe the fridge and mushroom episodes could be classified as that.

Im looking for more drama anime to watch. In the style of fruitbasket and school days. Any recommendations?

does hidan die in naruto

i'm not ashamed of my anime and manga preferences anymore, regardless of how trashy they are so i think it's about time i take to the forums with my opinions

so i've just one questions for you

what is your opinion on the manga Kimi no Suizō o Tabetai (i watched the anime movie too. it was trash.)

i thought it was pretty funny when shinji tried to save rei at the end of eva rebuild 2.0 but caused the third impact instead

and then kaworu descended from the moon to impale unit 01 with a giant ass spear

yes im just using the multiple anime threads as an excuse to triple post dont @ me

edit: i tried not to talk much about eva on tcas since eva fans get a bad rep for being annoying about their fandom but the floodgates are open so i might as well

my favorite part about neon genesis evangelion is the part where shinji is literally never allowed to be happy
no high point in the show (with the exception of when asuka joins the party) lasts for longer than a single episode lmao

I need to continue watching that

for people who have seen words bubble up like soda pop

is it good?

Forum > Hobbies > Manga/Anime