ForumHobbies ► Apex Legends
It's a pretty neat game.

Isn't that just fortnite clone?

Isn't that just fortnite clone?

Technically, fortnite is a PUBG clone. And PUBG probably is a clone of an earlier battle royale game Maybe Minecraft's Survival Games, which is a clone of the actual Hunger Games books, which also probably a clone of something elsewhich is probably a clone of something elsewhich is probably a clone of something elsewhich can be traced to be the root of the genre

You can see the issue with labelling these games as "a clone of ____________". As a former AP Literature teacher said "Every great book is a retelling of the Oddessy with some plot differences"

if you call Apex a clone of Fortnite, then you're pretty much calling Call of Duty, Halo, or CS:GO clones of each other.

yeah that's exactly what I'm doing

all these gun games are so repetitive

why not play something gun free?

like destiny 2?

They're repetitive because they sell the best. Most of their audience find it fun. Until it's not. Even though some people may not find it fun people still by/play it. Take COD for example, loads of people still buy COD but complain it's the same thing every year. For the most part it is, which is why they keep buying it, for the "arcade-y" feel.

Thedagman said:
like destiny 2?

Pretty sure he meant "gun-free" in the same sense as "peanut-free"; A game that does not focus heavily on gunplay.

no u

uno reverse card

roblox arsenal

roblox arsenal

I like Apex a lot. I can't get into fortnite with all that building craziness. PUBG is alright so far. Just started playing that with a buddy. There's another battle royale coming out soon with magic and stuff that looks pretty neat. Also Blackout was honestly pretty great

I bought a pc a week ago, and I can't even aim without my hand shaking so much.

then stop shaking your hand

I doubt it’s voluntary, otherwise he wouldn’t complain here.

then become better at life by not shaking

How can you stop something you can’t control, though..?

Forum > Hobbies > Apex Legends