ForumHobbies ► Speedrun
For those of the population who just gotta go fast.

I’m currently working on my Wind Waker any% no MSS later manip run.

Is this for any game?
I have around 1 hr 25 mins on SMO.
I only casually speedrun it like once a year.

Yeah, any game.

I just can’t get the item slide superswim to outset from dragon roost, I always sploosh or run out of speed.

You'll get it eventually.
Just gotta keep practicing I guess.

I know, but it’s finnicky.

Have you ever seen the subnautica survival any%? Its insane!

So I mainly speedrun wind waker HD and A Link Between Worlds, and I’m doing alright on both, but Wind Waker deserves more respect, I think.

It’s not as respected as other games in the speed running community, even though it’s an achievement to pull of some of the runs at all.

I speedrun portal 2 and I am bad at it but it's fun

I play SMM endless easy, but I'm not that lucky and get long levels

i'm getting really consistent at dustless rollouts and speedkicks lately

also not speedrun related but i learned how to framewalk yesterday while doing an rta 0x run for fun

this might seem easy, but i speedrun roblox obbies, because i play boblox.

Recently I have been getting into speedrunning Hollow Knight. Just got my first run under an hour the other day so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I mean, compared to the world record (which is sub 33 I believe) it's not that impressive, but I'm getting places.

Recently I have been getting into speedrunning Hollow Knight. Just got my first run under an hour the other day so I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I mean, compared to the world record (which is sub 33 I believe) it's not that impressive, but I'm getting places.

hey, you still got a really good time compared to a beginner.

Yeah, the main reason I haven't gotten a lower time is that there are some skips I'm not used to doing so I take longer routes around. Mainly it's just that I have to get Isma's Tear to swim through acid because I am horrible at acid skips

I was told to come here and post a speed run other then the tcas games speedrun forum

Rock Man 10 Bass DLC Easy Mode

PB:

1:32:22.15

I feel like Minecraft speed runners have some talent to get all of the stuff together and fast, but the community is so toxic that I don’t ever want to watch

I also am a bit suspicious of the runs

unless they are done live

as shown by the whole dream fiasco, even live runs can't be fully trusted

Yeah, that's why I like different game speedruns

GDQ is one of my favorite Twitch channels to watch since their donations go to charity, plus the AGDQ and SGDQ events since it's back to back speedruns

i completed super mario 64 100% in like 3 hours on saturday

edit: by no means a world record time but i mean i had fun

Yeah, that's why I like different game speedruns

GDQ is one of my favorite Twitch channels to watch since their donations go to charity, plus the AGDQ and SGDQ events since it's back to back speedruns

yeah, and it's also just entertaining to hear from so many different speedrunners

yeah, speaking of speedrunning, anyone want to watch one?

I'll do it on my twitch

Forum > Hobbies > Speedrun