ForumHobbies ► Flash games
With the death of flash and the future of flash content uncertain, I've been getting back into flash games for the last month that I can. It seems that there is likely a future for a lot of flash games, but on the other hand, it seems not all will be saved, and there are some that are already gone (Postopia games, shockwave games, taken down from host site, ect.). If anyone has any flash games to share before they're gone, post them here. I'd love to try some new ones and talk about ones I really like.

Some that I like a lot: Need for Madness, Territory War Online, Waffle Boy's Mountain Adventure, Shift, Fancy Pants, A Break in the Road, The Impossible Quiz, Coma, One Chance, Every Day the Same Dream, Trick or Treat Beat, Teen Titans Battle Blitz, Bunker, Line Rider, The Classroom, flash Portal, Four Second Frenzy, Happy Wheels, Motherlode, Tanks, Commando 2, Heli Attack 3, N, This is the only level, The Majesty of Color, grow 3

Brief description of my favorites
Need for Madness: Over the top racing game where you have to do flips and stunts to power your car. You win either by winning the race or destroying all other cars.
One chance: The world ends in about a week. You make decisions for every day. Every choice matters.
N: The first of a great franchise. This one was free and had a bunch of levels to it. You're just a little stick ninja who runs and jumps to a destination to open a door and has to get back to door, but everything can kill you.

Games I remember liking, but don't remember the title
  • There was one lego game where you were this robot and you build your way to a destination with legos
  • There was a pretty old cartoon network game where you mostly solve puzzles by talking to everyone, but you could talk to characters from several different shows
  • This one I remember was another choice based game where if you make the wrong decision in the story you die, but it was like a comedy game and you were this stick person

Anyways, if you have any flash games to share, if you want to describe it or just make a list, feel free to do watchu want. I will likely play them to try them out and/or discuss them. Or if you wanted to talk about what you think will be the future of flash as a whole, or just how you remember flash, or flash history.

God I spent so much time in the school library on these things. I'm surprised I only recognize about half of those. Guess that's just a testament to how many were out there. Some other favorites of mine were Powder Game, Stick RPG, Castaway, Fuedalism, and Staggy the Boyscout Slayer.

Wow, this really takes me back.

Some I remember liking: Need for Madness, Monsters' Den: Book of Dread, Warlords: Call to Arms, Age of War, Feudalism, The Impossible Quiz, Kitten Cannon, Animal Wars, Territory War, Stick RPG, B.C. Bow Contest, Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior

Edit: I just remembered another: Raft Wars.

Favorites:
Need for Madness: Kurmis already mentioned this one, but it's easily one of my favorites as well. Crazy car racing game, you can also win by destroying/"wasting" all other cars. I'm pretty sure there's a java-based online multiplayer version now.
Monsters' Den: Book of Dread: Dungeon crawler RPG with turn-based combat. Create a four person team and then set off into an endless procedurally-generated dungeon. Had a few different campaign modes and an endless mode just for combat, IIRC. Has pretty cool music as well.

• This one I remember was another choice based game where if you make the wrong decision in the story you die, but it was like a comedy game and you were this stick person

That would be Henry Stickmin. A remastered version of all the games plus a new game was recently released on Steam as "The Henry Stickmin Collection"

I used to love Jacksmith

I've always been quite fond of Poptropica when I was a kid in Elementary school.
Charming game, there were quite a bit of details and humor that I frequently missed for my age.
I miss looking through the concept art for the upcoming islands as well as a whole bunch of other features that was removed due to more recent updates.

i recently beat pixelquest after like

4 hours

i'm not good at video games

anyways really fun game it's on coolmath

decently challenging platformer if you're into that kind of stuff

also bart bonte games are pretty good

also run 2 my all time favorite flash 3d platformer

I preferred run 3

impossible...
a dissenting opinion!!!

Honestly, the OG run is where it's at.

yeah tbh 2 is my least favorite.

Mine goes 1, 3, 2. The 2nd one just doesn't have the same appeal as the 1st and 3rd one.

whaaaaaat

but those gravity mechanics were so sick

I'm replaying fireboy and watergirl now and Im so sad its going to end :'(

whaaaaaat

but those gravity mechanics were so sick

It was a cool mechanic, but the game just wasn't as fun imo

>:(

fine then

i'll try not to take it personally

speaking of which
corporation inc is fun if your computer can handle it near its endgame

you can usually beat it in about an hour

R.I.P Flash, we shall forever miss you ;-;

fr

It stayed on for, like, an extra week, didn't it?

no it still works, it is just not gonna be updated anymore

that's news to me, kermit!

Yeah, I didn’t uninstall and as of like last week Flash still worked on my computer. Granted, the computer itself is several systems out of date and on End-of-Life, but all it does is have Chrome give a warning like “Flash will no longer work as of (date that already passed)”

It's not working on my computer :'(. I tried n on addictinggames and it didn't work.

Monsters' Den: Book of Dread: Dungeon crawler RPG with turn-based combat. Create a four person team and then set off into an endless procedurally-generated dungeon. Had a few different campaign modes and an endless mode just for combat, IIRC. Has pretty cool music as well.

But I did get a chance to play this and I had fun. I only got to like the third floor, and I was riding the struggle bus a little bit. I used tank/armor dude, mage dude, healer dude, and knife dude I think and I think it may not have been the best set up for it.

I played Stick RPG a bit too, but sort of fell off after getting the highest promotion at the business place.

the learn to fly trilogy and the into space trilogy
and blacksmith lab

Forum > Hobbies > Flash games