ForumHobbies ► Your nicknames in your favorite video games
Make a list of nicknames you use in your favorite video games.

(i think this belongs to hobbies pls move it there)

In most RP games, I'm Sparky or Daniel. I don't know why.

I'll quickly link my YT channel to this account, and you'll find my nickname (which is weird names) I play io-games btw.

These days, it's almost always my first name. If it's an online game, I go with Titan or kadaevr.

Mostly just aprzn or aprzn123 for me, but sometimes I use TheOPG

If you mean like usernames, I always just stick with chemicals. My xbox live account starts with an A and is a chemical. It’s not antimony. If you can find me from that then I’ll say wow.

My xbox live account starts with an A and is a chemical. It’s not antimony. If you can find me from that then I’ll say wow.

Chemical or element?

Organic chemical. Multiple people have used it so I had to put numbers behind it.

Woop woop!🌟
Licky

Or a combination of both. Which is what I use for my YT and Discord and TCAS.

And then a series of infinite names I use for trolling:
Maxxy
Bababo
BababosMama
Fa-Fat Trump
Joe Biden
Adolf Hitler
Potsogold
Comet
Duck

Organic chemical. Multiple people have used it so I had to put numbers behind it.

Knowing you, maybe like ATP (whatever it stands for, something triphosphate) followed by 420?

You’re like sort of right? The numbers aren’t 420, just four random numbers. Completely different class from ATP though it does have a five membered ring and multiple aza- substitutions. I can give you another hint if you want. The 420 plays into it but it’s not a cannabinoid.

i usually just use eled, now.

I use Kylljoy (or Mrkldrky where Kylljoy is taken). The problem with Mrkldrky is because it's all consonants, I get a lot of bot accusations in games. To the point where XBoxLive won't let me use it as a name out of thinking it was keyboard spam, so I had to chop off the "y" at the end

I use John or chrisp

I usually just stick with BroncoBoy18

Kylljoy said:
ATP (whatever it stands for, something triphosphate)

It stands for Adenosine Triphosphate

Adenosine TriPhosphate

It contains 3 phosphates for ATP energy and it has 2 phosphate that is balanced followed by one phosphate that could be broken off (I think it is unbalanced)

I usually just stick with BroncoBoy18

Is that your bonk.io username?

I usually use VampireFlutist for most stuff. When I play agar.io, i usually go by ฬคгl๏ςк, though that changes all the time.

In the cases where I'm making an alt account, I'll do a 236 or a lesser number at the end.

now u have 237

Is that your bonk.io username?

Yeah

I now use akeyori as my username

My username is almost always sunshinedust. Its getting easier because Salad Fingers is becoming obsolete.

Oh yeah, Salad Fingers. I remember that.

I always use thedagman
when its taken I use thedagman1
and when that's taken I use thedagman2
I have no idea who would think of thedagman
and in the case of snapchat two people thought of that and I have no idea why
so my snapchat is thedagman2 if anyone wants to add me

Forum > Hobbies > Your nicknames in your favorite video games