ForumHobbies ► roblos: the game platform
i'm playing PF more, but i have pretty shit ping.

I haven’t touched Roblox in a long while. Maybe I’ll grab my friend and play Bad Business with him.

GRAB ME AS WELL PLS!!!

i'm starting to develop a little rbolos hangout with my buds, and it is NOT a slender hangout.

slenders? more like... idfk actually, they're just shitsacks

GRAB ME AS WELL PLS!!!

Bet, send me your username.

lend me your surname

caveat said:
GRAB ME AS WELL PLS!!!

Bet, send me your username.

GameBoi205

i tried using roblox studio more, and i learnt how to build a coffee mug. my point is, i learned how to use the "negate," "union," and "seperate" tool. i'm very proud of myself.

Well if we're talkin about game making...
Right now I'm actually trying to make a full fledged game for the first time without it being 85% toolbox models; turns out it takes WAY too long to actually build a medium sized town, and even then building the game itself is hard. Scripting hurts my brain to the point in which I've resorted to YT tutorials just to make the game function. If yall want to see what I've been building, just ask.

I found Roblox Studio incredibly hard to use. The Lua just feels off and I don’t like it.

caveat said:
I found Roblox Studio incredibly hard to use. The Lua just feels off and I don’t like it.

Honestly, the coding aspect of Studio takes a bit too long to actually learn imo; I usually just stick to building things.

There's also the terrain creator system, and that alone makes me suffer.

any of yall wanna join the beta session
rn im looking for players to actually test my game that i've been working on for the past 2 months so if anyone wants to join just hit me up

ill join once i get home. please message me.

i play uno on roblox and also slide down 100 slides as a slide

bug said:
i play uno on roblox and also slide down 100 slides as a slide

"slide down 100 slides as a slide"
wtf
have games really degenerated into being crappier copies of each other at this point

it is funny ironically, but yes

"please"
"save"
"me"
"from"
"this"
"hellhole"
"called"
"Eat Poop Simulator! [2X XP Weekend]"

how 2 get robox 4 free ???

I find account phishing effective for that.

i hav 4 robox :D

the COOL zone is such a cool game

I'm playing roblox but you get taller every second and I've been here for 8600 seconds my character looks demented

I like playing doors and 3008

i play doors 24/7

i should probably play doors but instead i end up playing games like make memes in your basement 3

Forum > Hobbies > roblos: the game platform