ForumHobbies ► I made something
post things that you've made (on TC&S or not on TC&S) that you're proud of.

car

image link broken my guy

aw maaaaan

Oh, that's nice.

no. stop.

TASTE THE RAINBOW CHEESE MAN

no

Wasnt it shortly after that you left?

idfk, probably

What’s wrong with rainbows man? Who doesn’t like rainbows? Spend more time outdoors. Next time it suddenly stops raining and the sun comes out, go outside. Rainbows, sundogs, parhelions - they’re cool shit.

Edit: okay so parhelions and sundogs are the same thing but dude moondogs and moonbows too. It’s all just light, man.

Thread moved to hobbies, because you make stuff and it's a hobby. Or something.

Anyway, here is a card I made for a baptism of a young'n. Here is a card I made for a confirmation of a youth. (Man, lots of Christian themed stuff there was for a while there.) And here is a card I made for my SO's birthday a while back.

Also, I found this thing among my uploaded images on imgur. It was made for TwoCans way back when. I don't remember the context, but I am so proud of it.

I've written now almost 308,000 words of fiction I felt comfortable posting online.
Edit: no you may not see it. I'm not that comfortable.

What’s wrong with rainbows man? Who doesn’t like rainbows? Spend more time outdoors. Next time it suddenly stops raining and the sun comes out, go outside. Rainbows, sundogs, parhelions - they’re cool shit.

Edit: okay so parhelions and sundogs are the same thing but dude moondogs and moonbows too. It’s all just light, man.

i touch grass at least 500 steps a day, does that count?

Nah man, whole day outside.

Slep int he gwass?

Ecaxtly

Wach th starrs?

Adn roats mmsrsgnallows

moisqueeto bits

Dont fogret see naks

vemounus sneks sliterhing adn hssing

Swonds liek a me all. Fired snek

oh noe i enjestud teh venum

Forum > Hobbies > I made something