ForumHobbies ► Did you guys ever use Scrath
*Scratch
If so, what did you play/make with it?
I played a lot of scratch games when I was younger but never really made anything with it.

i made a its raining tacos game

I'm sure all of us did.

Also, I remember this guy who made animations called pix3l. Their stuff was epic.

I hate Scratch. It ruined my life.

I still have a project I made in Tynker (an educational website which is similar to Scratch) about 6 years ago, bookmarked. It's just a screen where you click on things and they change into other things and make silly noises.

Also for some reason I made some responses to number key inputs, which are arguably funnier.

Kylljoy said:

Did it introduce you to programing and convince you learning would be "fun"?

It led to a series of events, ultimately culminating in me studying beep-boop, and I'm probably gonna burn the next four years of my life pursuing a double (maybe triple) major.

We did stuff with it in fifth grade STEM.

The last time I used it was over a year ago when my brother found a decent recreation of Minecraft.

I haven't use it for any reason since.

W_Licky said:
We did stuff with it in fifth grade STEM.

I learned it when I was doing classes at a robotics place near my house. Actually, most of my coding knowledge and experience comes from there.

(I am not good at coding.)

Kylljoy said:
It led to a series of events, ultimately culminating in me studying beep-boop, and I'm probably gonna burn the next four years of my life pursuing a double (maybe triple) major.

which two (maybe three) majors?

I'm sure all of us did.

Not me
Kylljoy said:

You ever recover?

Kylljoy said:

Thats a little extreme. Jesus.

aprzn123 said:
which two (maybe three) majors?

CS with a focus in AI/ML, Applied Statistics, and maybe Data Science depending on the overlap with the above two.

If I've done my planning right, I can graduate in four years with a M.S. in CompSci, and a B.S. in Statistics. Three years if I only go for the B.S.'s

And then, of course, I go back for the doctorate...

Sounds like you've very effectively optimized your time usage.

Having a metric fuck-ton (equivalent to 1.21 imperial ass-loads) of AP credit definitely helps

Is that conversion factor based on the square root of 1.1?

Forum > Hobbies > Did you guys ever use Scrath