ForumHobbies ► bepic gamer moments
this is separate from the video games thread because this is for accomplishing really big things in a video game, or doing something really hard like a mega challenge or a milestone

i'm currently trying to beat oe with every weapon!

I was able to beat Youngster Joey in Heart Gold on my first try

no one's ever been able to beat him!

Its just like deflecting the Emerald Splash

In Heritage for the Future

this is separate from the video games thread because this is for accomplishing really big things in a video game, or doing something really hard like a mega challenge or a milestone

i'm currently trying to beat oe with every weapon!

oe?

I had a pretty cool video in Halo 3 where I had a spartan laser, a tank shot at me, I jumped over the shot and killed the tank with the laser

epic

Another epic moment for me was when I was able to get Can Clicker to run in a stable state

I bought a $2000 computer and the first game I installed was an emulator for a 20 year old GameCube game

was it pikmin? i love pikmin.

Ombra said:
I bought a $2000 computer and the first game I installed was an emulator for a 20 year old GameCube game

Oh recently? I'm curious what you were able to nab in these times.

It was Super Smash Brothers Melee, but replaying Pikmin 2 is a good idea. Ye got it like a month ago and had to order through an SI (IBP) and the parts took two months to get in lmfao. Was specifically $1900 after shipping:

i7-11700KF (forced me to use their closed loop liquid cooling or pay another $150 LOL)
GIGABYTE 3060ti
32GB RAM
A TB of SDD and HDD, and some MSI board that I forgot the skew of.
And it wouldn't be 2021 without a tempered glass RGB infested case with questionable airflow

And probably a garbage bin PSU that will fry everything in two years. My mind was nagging me that this is supposed to be $300-$400 cheaper (gotta love price memory) but I don't expect things to go back down any time soon and I'm not dealing with my old rig for another few years. Plus I spend a majority of my free time plastered to the screen so my ultimate cope is that its really only a few pennies a day! hahaha help

Forum > Hobbies > bepic gamer moments