ForumHobbies ► Swimming
It's ok; ghosts can't hurt you. They're just intangible creatures, anyways.

I've met a lot of people who swim a whole lot.

Thing is, I can't swim. Can't even float. It's something wrong with my body and I am ashamed of myself for it.

It's ok; ghosts can't hurt you. They're just intangible creatures, anyways.

It's ok, ghosts can't hurt you; They're just intangible creatures, anyway.

They can't hurt me, but they will hurt you.

How do you ask for a refund if you didn't pay for anything in the first place?

You yell at them, that's how. :D

How can you tell if someone is wearing glasses?

What do you do if your hair is the same color as your hat and no one can tell where your hair ends and your hat begins anymore

Yeah, somebody has that problem, his name is jotaro kujo

was this thread ever really about swimming

i swam a few days ago, it was my first time wearing a female swimsuit (trans girl, also it wasn't a swimsuit just a sports bra and some swim trunks lmao) but i think it went well, i didn't get any stares or anything (well, not many)

Dude imagine if in actual courtrooms people screamed "objection" and "hold up" and they called parrots to the stand to testify as witnesses lmao

I feel like um

Trials would be a lot funner that way

If you had to make a rough estimate, how many hours do you think in your life have you spent watching this youtube video?

Boy did that ever look like a sus link. Thank God previewing pages is a thing now.
I'd much rather make my own playlists to fit the mood.

I haven't gone swimming in a few years. But I have ridden a bike for a long time and I probably still could ride it. I probably still can swim but there is no way I'm going to a public swimming pool at these times.

lmao this thread was definitely not capitalized before i woke up this morning

You ever have those days where you feel like you're just stuck in space?

115 ๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ‘

If you had to make a rough estimate, how many hours do you think in your life have you spent watching this youtube video?

None, I listen to my spotify when im doing things, I don't really care for lofi

Dont @ me

Eh. I dom't really like lofi either. I kimda just prefer packroumd moise for doimg study.

Is it bad if you've known someone for over 3 years and you only just find out that she wears glasses?

Smart people use a dictionary; Smarter people use the thesaurus; Smartest people know as much, if not more than, a dictionary.

deseo confirmar que mi demora no causo ningunas consecuencias fatales

XD XD XD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

is eye short for eyerises

i just read the funniest joke and almost spit take all over my laptop

it goes a little something like this

"the word 'flat'"

"the only thing that's flat is your worthless rank"

how much knowledge do you think all of tony hawk's sickest flippy tricks conbined has?

Forum > Hobbies > Swimming