ForumHobbies ► #totes fab gurl power
hi besties. today i became friendsies with a group of girls that we will call the totes fab girl group. the tfgg gave me tips and tricks on how to be totes fab so you all should share your tips on being totes fab here

Monster trucks.

manly men like this beautiful little butterscotch that posted before me do not know how to be fab. its a secret girl code. to be fab. you must mcdonalds, charge ye phone, twerk, be bisxeual and lie

For my ~8 year term of thinking I was really a woman, I can confirm this. As long as you were born after 1993.

Also.... thank you for the compliment. I know it seems like I ignore them sometimes, but I just get so embarrassed that I forget to say anything.

awwwwwwwww. thank you. that makes me happy.

manly men like this beautiful little butterscotch that posted before me do not know how to be fab. its a secret girl code. to be fab. you must mcdonalds, charge ye phone, twerk, be bisxeual and lie

they need to eat hot chip as well

i do not partake in the capsaicin-coated potato salty crunchy snacks so i guess i am not totes or fab :(

gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss

Supermarket hot chips are overwhelmingly underwhelming.

ちょたの, You are very fab and cool.

i do not check any of these boxes

Of course you do, bug. One box is "bug".

thanks
another checkbox is be addicted to tiktok, i think
i don't check this one either

I have that.
I check the boxes.
I am the coolest ever

so who do yall have a crushity-crush on

You.

awwwwwwwwwwfufjhasjkjfdsahfnsadkl *explodes and dies*

:)

why are you smiling about exploding

Why are you a bug that speaks English?

school

guys i am in a fab CRISIS. i just heard that someone making articles thinks braces makes someone look stupid. i mean i do believe that my braces are fab and cute but i am starting to reconsider that!! uh oh!!! i guess the mask covers them but aaaa what if people can tell without the mask??? uh oh!!!! fab crisis alert yall

There is not any need to worry, Muck. People have different opinions on braces, some being strange. Braces, from what I know, are not supposed to look good or bad. They are meant to realign your teeth. Most children have, need, or simply do not want them.
To add, if someone doesn't like the way something looks on you that is supposed to be functional, then their opinion should not matter to you. They are simply belittling you for something almost necessary, and that is totally not fab. (See? I'm starting to get the hang of it.)
One more thing, Muck, let's face the facts here. You're drop-dead GORGEOUS. You don't need to worry about these things.

tysm marvie. this is all the reassurance i need. youre so fab i love you thank you very much yes danke merci mange-tak

oh and also

One more thing, Muck, let's face the facts here. You're drop-dead GORGEOUS. You don't need to worry about these things.

awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! you are a sweet heart very much yes i cant think of a response because im awkward but my heart has grown 3 sizes this day as mister suess says

Suh, brah. Is this the Cool Dudes Club?

sorry lad thats the door across the hall not here. this is the opposite of that

Forum > Hobbies > #totes fab gurl power