ForumHobbies ► sauces
what sauce do you dip your fries in? you cant say cum

Honey mustard. I don't know when I started liking it, but apparently I do.

ok you can say cum

Okay, cum.

you cant say cum

semen

anything but ketchup

you know, ketchup used to be marketed as a cure for indigestion.

well i hate ketchup and love indegestion

do you love mayo?

no

mayo is nice.

my sister loves ketchup. she dips the ketchup in fries rather than fries in the ketchup

i hate your sister

i used to haev an unhearltyhy obsesson with mayo becausd i wanted to be like sand from undertale (i was going though a phase) (i now hate undertal) (fuck you sasn)

sans doesn't even have any association with mayo??

yeah he doesnt. i wanted to be unique. you know stuff like underswap n' shit yeah? they all have their own weird version of the ketchu p thing

so i chose mayo

and now i cant jucking stand mayosniasie

uh. its also why i hate annoying children who say "sans is mine!!!! and if you touch him1!!!!! you will have a bad time" because. uh. reasons.

maybe possibly i was a cringe undertale stan at one time. but i have changed my ways

Hahahahahaahahahhahahaha. I remember that. You tried to act like you were secretly this multiverse's version of Sans. You were a dumbass, but you aren't anymore.

bruh i'm literally listening to the undertale ost rn

gonna be honest the music was alright. which song

Hey Muck, remember that time that you tried to eat a whole bottle of mayo in one sitting? I'm pretty sure you threw up afterwards, but you were too brave to tell anyone.

fucking shit I DID. ugh i hate my young self

Hey Muck, remember that time that you tried to eat a whole bottle of mayo in one sitting? I'm pretty sure you threw up afterwards, but you were too brave to tell anyone.

i commend you, muck.

my sister loves ranch. she dips pizza in large amounts of ranch. she dips fries in large amounts of ranch. she used to just eat ranch. she, surprisingly, doesnt put ranch on burgers

Forum > Hobbies > sauces