ForumHobbies ► DALL-E
Should this go into Technical Corner? Nobody really ever speaks there, and by all means I consider this shit art, so I'm putting it here. Also, you have to write descriptive prompts to get anything meaningful. Writing and prose is art, so this is justified.

Anyways, if you have AI-generated artwork from DALL-E or DALL-E 2 put it here. You could use other AI-generated images from other services if you really wanted to. Mods, feel free to move this to the technical stuff thread if I fucked up.

Anyways, they added this new Outpainting feature where you can extend images, erase parts of them, and so on. I made this cool triangle thing with a few prompts.

Followed.

Perfectly Ultimate Great Chaos

use imgbb or imgur please.

Those images are huge

heres something i made with dalle

i cropped out the watermark because i used it for a cover art for one of my songs

how do i put images

<image>image url</image>

or

preferable upload to imgbb or imgur (or another image sharing site) and just post a link so it doesn't break the site

use imgbb or imgur please.

Those images are huge

Why should we? I use postimages and set them to their full resolution because people deserve to see all of the individual pixels.

frog with a radio

Do you want to generate a bad time

how do you get dalle-2

Just google it and wait for the email inviting you in

ok

Sants Fads.

hoylecake said:
Why should we?

because it breaks the site and makes it hard to navigate the page

Also...

hoylecake said:
Why should we?

because it breaks the site and makes it hard to navigate the page

Well, you can keep linking to imgur if you want. I'll just embed the massive images on here, because the future is now, and the future demands poor performance.

lmao

DALL-E makes me feel bad about my artistic abilities.

caveat said:
DALL-E makes me feel bad about my artistic abilities.

If it makes you feel any better, remember that it technically has 5,000+ years of experience over you.

Forum > Hobbies > DALL-E