ForumHobbies ► Pez dispensers
Am i the only one that collects pez dispensers. I have never met anyone that does.

One of the teachers at my school has hundreds of pez dispensers in his room and people steal them and come back in like a week and put them in random places around the room. its so funny.

Oh Em Gee.
OK, I don't know if they actually collect pez dispensers or not, but my neighbor's down the street have this huge wooden pez dispenser right in their front yard that they carved out of a tree that they cut down. It's about 9 feet tall. I should take a picture of it. They also give out pez for Halloween.

thats pretty crazy.. yea take a pic

It's the Pez guy!
pez guy THREE.png
Edit: Hooray! Thanks, Soph!

Windows Key + R
mspaint
Paste picture
Ctrl + W
Set Vertical and Horizontal to something <100
Save

I don't collect them, as such, but I think they are awesome! You can get the coolest dispensers sometimes. We have at least 50 me thinks.

Sigh. Sometimes I walk by pez dispensers and wonder how much better my life would be if I'd collected them as a kid. I would like to have a Darth Vader one.

It's the Pez guy!
[Image removed.]
Edit: Hooray! Thanks, Soph!

That is really neat.

MikeRich said:
Sigh. Sometimes I walk by pez dispensers and wonder how much better my life would be if I'd collected them as a kid. I would like to have a Darth Vader one.

I think i have that one

One of the teachers at my school has hundreds of pez dispensers in his room and people steal them and come back in like a week and put them in random places around the room. its so funny.

lol That's too good. Our teachers would kill us if we did that.

[Mod-Edit: Please do not triple post. Use the [Edit] button instead. Also, please refrain from using text speak.]

I miss liking Pez. I still have hundreds of dispensers in the shed, though only about forty or fifty different ones(OCD makes collecting things a little strange.) but I no longer like the taste of the candy. I had one recently, given to me by a girl I babysit for. It tasted like lightly flavoured chalk. Has the recipe changed, I wonder?

We did this, my sister and I.

Forum > Hobbies > Pez dispensers