ForumHobbies ► Your Art
General tip : you can quote a post to find out the tags that were used.

In this case <image> and </image > without the space.

IIRC, it only works for http: not https: images.
  • No closing tag for <image>

whoops

Hit 'Quote' on Zia's post to see what the image code should look like.

I recently created a new logo for my book blog. Really happy with how it turned out. Might still need to adjust the tail a bit, however - it's the only part that doesn't feel polished enough right now.

(In context, for the curious)

I like how the Forest Basilisk in the titular picture is brown.

Yup. It's the forest which is black.

Correct. Basilisks of the Black Forest.

It bothers me that just one letter spills into the next color at each end of the logo.

I like the little rainbow fit in his crown.

I actually agree with that, but unfortunately Wordpress makes it a real pain to change around :/ Wordpress doesn't give you much flexibility with layouts and such. I'd swap to a different platform, but WP is the most widely used one right now with the best audience base for the kind of stuff I'm doing.

I had a play with it at various widths, and it works well when WP splits the line. If the formatting allows, I would suggest inserting a manual line break before "Basilisks".

So here's the issue:

The background pastels are one layer and one separate image, independent of the basilisk logo and the text. Those are actually the same colors as in the crown, but this layout washes them out with a transparent filter. I cannot remove this filter.

The text is a separate layer, which automatically fits to screen widths like mobile layouts. If I include it in the background image, it will be both washed out and will not adjust to layouts. I cannot insert a manual line break, either.

The basilisk logo is a separate image too. If I include the words in it, they'll have to be tiny because the logo area can only be so large in this layout.

Unfortunately, this is the best I can do with those constraints.

I love this too. it is really amazening.,

I love this too. it is really amazening.,

I've picked up cross stitch as my quarantine hobby, here are a few things I've made.

Get well soon... square?

Work in progress: Octopus

Oh, that's really neat! I need to actually start creating more again.

and th(s)us begins my journey of drawing those silly little amogsu characters doing jojo poses

i call this one "gold and brash"

What anime is that

it's a murder mystery anime from 2018 called amongus it became a huge hit recently

drew the still image of unit 01 grabbing kowaru to practice shading and lighting or whatever

the scene from that episode of jojo part 5 before mista and giorno fight cioccolata

unnamed octoling character

ZA- WARUDO!

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
MUDA!!

ZA WARU-

THE WORLD!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ONCE MORE, THE WORLD!!!!

ROAD ROLLER DA!~

It’s an obsession.

expurgation

gws