ForumHobbies ► Minecraft
Yup, and consoles are Bedrock.

Is it just that your parents don't want you to play Java edition, e-bag, or is it a matter of buying the game?

The latter. Plus, the computer is a potato, so I don't know if it even has the power to run it.

Oh my I've never been through a server wipe before. Will my ender chest remain unchanged? Should I put all the stuff I want in there and my inventory?

Server wipe traditionally means everything is brand new. Clean map, fresh dive into the world. ^^

Played Minecraft with my friends last night and I think I'll start playing on the TCaS server frequently again.

yippee ki yay

I think I'll miss the bone zone most of all.

nah bro the bone zone is in my house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...sorry

i think it'd be fun to raid a bastion or end city but y'all are never online :/

ecr674 said:
I think I'll miss the bone zone most of all.

A friend and I made something akin to this on an old SMP about 3 years ago. It was a 90x90 room of bone blocks hidden under someone's house.

i think it'd be fun to raid a bastion or end city but y'all are never online :/

When the wipe happens, our gang will probably be on at least once a week, and KingE will be on much more often I'm sure. I'm rarely online just to hang out. Minecraft is more something that I do to hang out with other people and not so much in my free time on my own.

Let me know when it wipes! I might come hang out. It's been a while since I did the Minecraft thing.

when i finally decide to play minecraft instead of roblox for the first time in 5 or so fucking weeks, i'll build myself a manor in my SMP server.

I am once again asking for the IP.

If you join the discord, it's somewhere in there.

thinking about how dedicated toad is to them forum games

e-bag said:
If you join the discord, it's somewhere in there.

No.

Here's all the coords I've collected so far if anybody is down for some last minute touristing.

Home -330 9
Ruined portal -540 320
Swamp gws castle 515 204
Titan house coords 113 101 -46
Titan portal -240 200
Samsung mountain 26 709
Tomi old base -1096 1069
Tomi new base 14527 1961
Lariee's house -2060 1800
Bone farm -2134 1712
Mending merchant -1052 1108
Desert village -2937 2158
Abandoned village/ rail to merchant -294 588
End portal -1480 -480
Lighthouse town -1023 500

A lot of this and more is findable if you just follow signs around in the nether too.

I'm planning on building a nether hub at 0,0 in the nether
I just don't have the resources to do so

What do you need?

ecr674 said:
Titan house coords 113 101 -46
Lariee's house -2060 1800
Bone farm -2134 1712
Mending merchant -1052 1108
Abandoned village/ rail to merchant -294 588
Lighthouse town -1023 500
Pretty sure I visited all of these just randomly in the week I've been on the server.

caveat said:
What do you need?

Redstone, rail, brick(or other structure block), lanterns, glass, and a heck of a lot of iron

That and I need time

Samsung23 said:
or other structure block

You should know what you want or you'll end up with dirt.

Samsung23 said:
I need time

As if anybody will give you that.

currently working on the stone brick foundation on my minecraft SMP manor

btw if you don't know what a manor is, it's a luxurious chateau, british style, normally found in a rectangular prism shape. i'm gonna have 2 to 3 floors (including a basement) and over 10 rooms, hopefully.

i'll build it all in survival mode.

Forum > Hobbies > Minecraft