ForumHobbies ► Minecraft
i came to dig dig dig dig

gonna build a manor oh so big big big big big

lol

W_Licky said:
You should know what you want or you'll end up with dirt.

Stone bricks, stone, cobble, etc. Also some glass maybe

Stevillager

No. No, no no no. No.

wtf?

Not the most cursed thing I've seen, would probably give it an 6/10 on the cursed scale.

Not the most cursed thing I've seen, would probably give it an 6/10 on the cursed scale.

I really don't like that id rank it higher

Thedagman said:

I really don't like that id rank it higher

tbh it's pretty tame compared to other hellspawn, just search up minecraft on youtube kids for the really god awful stuff

on yt KIDS?

Ok, I take that back; I guess there's a completely different standard when it comes to Minecraft content depending on the platform. Still, I've seen much worse...
-hint hint *slipperyt* hint hint-

cubes are hot

youre hot ;)

How hot?

cubes are hot

what the fuck has humanity come to

Thedagman said:
youre hot ;)

youre hot too, dagman :)

Oh my.

i hate myself

i want to fucking die

*Bronco used emotional support!*

thanks bronco

*It's super effective!*

Good boy.

Hey guys, I uploaded the first episode of my sweet new Minecraft let's play. You're gonna see lots of fails, lots of triumphs, but all in all I think it came out pretty well. Grab yourself a cup of cocoa, sit back, and enjoy!

I LOVE YOU ERIC

ill totally watch it in the morning

my thoughts on 1.18:

iron is stupid abundant now, torches are a lot more useful, the composter xray trick and lighting portals with lava dont work anymore, and diamonds seem to be a lot easier to get than before (i found two veins of diamond in 10 minutes)

edit: i should mention i only spent like an hour exploring the new update

Forum > Hobbies > Minecraft