ForumHobbies ► The super-offensive, mega fun Cards Against Humanity thread! (Warning for all the triggers.)
All right folks, you know the drill. This is exactly what the title says. If you want to start a game of CaH with TwoCans people, post about it here! And feel free to discuss your favourite cards and! Let us discuss a TwoCans expansion pack.
Come forth with your suggestions and I will try to put together a list/document/something fancy, on which we will slap the title: Toucans against humanity. Or something like that.

TwoCans Cardcast deck: /addcardcast 84QA8

To add the pack, the game leader must write "/addcardcast 84QA8" into the chat, without quotation marks.

Oh, that sounds like fun. Too bad I was born without creativity, but I'd love to play when it's finished.

I say we throw in some Username Cards. Like, white cards with the usernames of some of the more frequent Forum users.

Wait, we can add our own packs on that website? That's awesome! I think we should title it something else though. Like Cards against Twocannity or Twocardsandstring or Cans against Twomanity.

Also, white card pack suggestions:
TheKdiaries
Jaxxie (and any other mods)
Blake
Grayseff
503 Errors
Double Posts
Grammar Nazis
Getting Banned
Roleplay Questions
Forum Games

I wanna come up with more but I'm not quite the best authority on Twocans things.

I just started a game. Nobody yet, so here's the link: http://pyx-2.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=18

Wait, we can add our own packs on that website?
I don't know if we can, but I'm hoping that it is somehow possible.

There was something on the landing page about not accepting new card submissions. If that means not even for one-off games, that's a real shame. Definitely investigate.

We can play our own version here, like we used to. Well, if it isn't a thing.

People. We need people to start the game.

I'm in.

Bleepy said:

YOU.

You guys are overly addicted

Fate said:
Bleepy said:

YOU.
XD

A black card could be "Grayseff's magical ______"

Oh no. No no no. "Welcome to Grayseff's _______"

People, come play! Weeeeee

I will when I finish mowing. ^_^

The game is over, people. Just so you all know. Everybody left.

Thanks mystery person.

That's good, Bleepy. People should definitely post when the game is over because that causes a lot of confusion.

When's the next one? Anybody else ready? I'll bring me plus one.

ME
i just woke up from a nap and im very groggy
BUT ME

Here
Pass is Twocans

Jeez what is that, two or three times today?

ME!

Jeez what is that, two or three times today?

Be there or be square

Forum > Hobbies > The super-offensive, mega fun Cards Against Humanity thread! (Warning for all the triggers.)