ForumHobbies ► Lists
Somebody has to kill them.

Don't worry guys, I'm still proud of you for spreading the right and true gospel. :P

And here I was, thinking, "I haven't seen a J-Rob list in a while".

Stopppp. I'll blush.

#22 Dexter's Laboratory (1995-2003)

Haven't seen the show in years, can still recite the entire intro.

#21 New Adventure of Winnie the Pooh (1988-1991)

Winnie the Pooh always makes me happy cry. Just hearing the Hundred Acre Wood song triggers it.

#20 Sealab 2021 (2000-2005)

Repurposed animation turns the boring original into a kooky laugh riot. Adam Reed is a master of dialogue and this was where I first noticed.

#19 Over the Garden Wall (2014)

Watched this recently w my daughter. Kinda dark, pretty funny. Good story. A very neat little mini-series that only has a total runtime of around 110 minutes, but tells a good story in that time.

#18 Trigun (1998)

One of three anime series I've watched, all of which are on this list. Great blend of humor and violence.

This is giving me good ideas for what to watch next.

Better put it in the "stuff to watch next list" and forget it's there until I find something else I want to remember to watch next.

#17 The Pirates Of Dark Water (1991-1993)

Would probably be higher if it hadn't been cancelled before it reached it's conclusion. Was too expensive. Great adventure show that combined pirates, fantasy and sci-fi. I was heartbroken when I realised there were no more episodes.

#16 Home Movies (1999-2004)

Funny, ugly little show that introduced me to H. Jon Benjamin, a true superstar in voice acting. Clever dialogue and great improv make this a well regarded cult classic.

#15 RWBY (2013-Present)

Another fav w my daughter. We prefer the earlier, funnier seasons, but the animation is tip top now. Great fight choreography. Great female leads.

#14 Lucy, The Daughter of the Devil (2005)

Short-lived, highly original, ugly show with off the wall humor. Another H. Jon Benjamin voiced show.

#13 Space Ghost Coast to Coast (1994-2011)

One of the first Cartoon Network shows. Prefer the later weirder seasons. Def helped shape my taste in comedy.

#12 Castlevania (2017-2021)

Great animation. Great fight choreography. Funny. The leads are all a delight.

#11 Aqua Teen Hunger Force (2000-2015)

Started watching in high school or college. Another show that helped shape my love of weirdness in my comedy. Dana Snyder is a legend as Master Shake.

#10 Samurai Champloo (2004-2005)

First anime I every watched. Loved it immediately. Big old school hip hop fan. The end kinda just happens, but it's the journey that matters.

#9 The Simpsons (1856-Present)

It's The Simpsons. Have seen maybe 80 episides. Haven't watched in years. But it was/is a funny funny show. The greatest animated series of all time.

#8 Scooby Doo, Where are you? (1969-1970)

Now we reach the truly special to me shows. This was my fav cartoon as a kid. I love all Scooby-Doo shows, buy the original is still my fav.

omgosh i love scooby doo

Mind if I throw my anime recommends in the ring?

#10. Sword Art Online
#9. Soul Eater
#8. One Punch Man
#7.BNHA
#6. Yu-Gi-Oh
#5. Digimon Tamers
#4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
#3. Seven Deadly Sins
#2. No Game No Life
#1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

#7 Bob's Burgers (2011-Present)

Consistently funny. Often poignant. Endlessly quotable. H. Jon Benjamin in yet another fav. I know many people pick Louise, but Tina is the MVP of the show.

#6 Cowboy Bebop (1998)

This was one of the most difficult to place. The show is a masterpiece. I know exactly why many people consider it the greatest animated series of time. The music, characters, action are all tip top. Unlike all the other top shows of the list, I've only watched Cowboy Bebop once and it was last year, so I don't have the same attachment to it as others.

Can you believe they're doing a netflix adaptation?
I've got a bad feeling about it, apparently Ed's not even in it.

I don't have much hope for it. Ed could still be in it. Just not in the promotional stuff. Then again kids are hard to work w. Or maybe they're waiting to introduce them in season 2.

If I remember right, the producers said something about how fans of Ed will be "very excited" when the show debuts. I could be misremembering though, but it sounds like they're holding info back but Ed will still be in the show?

Forum > Hobbies > Lists