ForumHobbies ► Among Us
Is it just me, or do you just absolutely hate people who are like, "IT WAS GREEN I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND ON DISCORD" or "IT WAS RED I SAW THEM KILL MY SISTER". Like, if you do that, you're just the worst person to ever have existed. Nobody likes you. Go back to playing MeepCity on Roblox.

ikr!!
same goes for people who bruteforce imposter

as stated previously, i have a low tolerance for salt.

Ive been kicked for being too smart (locking doors) and my family voted me out

you play with your family?

A lot of people seem to do so. It's quite annoying when siblings join public lobbies and cheat. It happens quite frequently. Either that, or it's a friend on discord or something.

aw man

yeah i agree

public lobbies suck

They're enjoyable when there are actual decent human beings in lobbies.

I do play with my family and I do have one. Its quite fun

And its private lobbies not public. We don't ruin games in this house

Thank you.

there really are people who are willing to spoil the game for everyone just because they got voted off, huh.
those guys suck.

e-bag said:
A lot of people seem to do so. It's quite annoying when siblings join public lobbies and cheat. It happens quite frequently. Either that, or it's a friend on discord or something.
I sussed out both imposters three games in a row and like five guys rage quit and said I was cheating on discord.

I wasn't, they were just obvious imposters, haha.

Now thats a gamer moment

my partner was yet again a complete moron. we were together and i killed a guy. another person walks in and he REPORTS. why is it that no matter if im crewmate or impostor my team is always so incompetent.

edit to clarify
we were in cams and i had locked the door
srsly how did he miss that cue

My little brother kills, pauses and then reports, and no one susses him!

Strange that usuallly gets you voted

I feel like I always get murdered early as a crewmate. Does anyone have tips to not die?

Now thats a gamer moment
I'm not even good, it was just a noob lobby. Like, if you walk in a room, look around, and leave several times, or if you walk in the same room and fake the same task twice, what am I supposed to think? Other times it was catching someone on cams, or seeing someone walk out of a room I was just in when they weren't so its like, oh, that boy's venting. Stuff like that.

I am intrigue, especially since I happened to spot the game available for my phone and not just another console I'm never going to buy.

gws#2984

Ah yes. Gotta love people that can't fake impostor well.

On the topic of good plays, any specific person you guys watch for Among Us? I'm personally a fan of 5up's content.

i feel like ten year olds don’t realize if you spam lock doors you’re only sabotaging yourself as an imp.

i just wish he knew that before he threw the game for me.

"[color] killed and vented"

"it's [Titanlord237] self report nobody kills this early"

"...
are you fcking kidding me"

i also dislike how people always are so quick to j'accuse a crewmate. everyone listens, they get voted off, and then the first guy gets voted off too. it is so fcking stupid and no one listens.

SHIELDS
IS
A
VISUAL
TASK!

Forum > Hobbies > Among Us