ForumHobbies ► Friday Night Funkin'
I went back to tricky after beating whitty and honestly, not as bad as i remember it being going into it as a noob who had never done ballistic on hard. i genuinely think i have a chance of beating it now.

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEER VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never really got into that game

just beat tricky on hard let's go

time to take a victory lap by absolutely thrashing whitty

madness or improbable outset?

both. i'm a god.

nice

nyeer vroom.. vroom..

i don't like sarvente mod but there is no denying the tracks slap

yk they got a thick sarv mod somewhere

it's sad to see friday night funkin turning into yet another content farm. it's insulting how low effort these mods getting millions of views from toddlers who don't have any concept of a standard of quality are.

i actually enjoy mods with better storylines

for example, the garcello mod really touched my heart.

and i also enjoy mods that respect bf, like hex

some mods are good tbh

i think my least favorite is vsmatt because of how many jacks and spammy notes it has

it's sad to see friday night funkin turning into yet another content farm. it's insulting how low effort these mods getting millions of views from toddlers who don't have any concept of a standard of quality are.

wow that was harsh. was i bitter or really tired when i wrote this? also yeah most people seem to like garcello.

okay so the first note of the body reported song played when i opened up tricky mod today

just as i went into the options menu i saw that the sign that normally says "nevada" on the home screen was replaced with "amogus"

i am not making this up and i have never seen this before

beat expurgation after about half an hour of attempts today

super impressive mod

i'm gonna do some catching up on all the mods i've been missing due to homework today

edit: i'm too small brain for shaggy mod

Forum > Hobbies > Friday Night Funkin'