ForumHobbies ► Minecraft
I'm surprised they released it on all consoles at the same time instead of a "stagger it between consoles and have PS4 be last" thing they did for the Aquatic update. Then again, it's been a while since they've done it anyways.

https://i.imgur.com/wsWxDLB.png
coords 0,0

since i dont have a sheep farm rn i want to recreate this but with amethyst for purple, calcite for white, smooth basalt for black, and i haven't decided for blue

https://i.imgur.com/wsWxDLB.png
coords 0,0

since i dont have a sheep farm rn i want to recreate this but with amethyst for purple, calcite for white, smooth basalt for black, and i haven't decided for blue

i recommend using lapis blocks or maybe fully oxidized copper if you're gonna use a brighter palette

Been playing the All The Mods 6 Minecraft modpack. All the magic seems like technology and I don't have the time to learn such complicated shit. I miss Witchery.

sierra:

thats a great idea thank you

anty:

i didnt know you played minecraft

I started hosting a Minecraft server for some friends and it's nice (or was until we got mysteriously griefed)

you play minecraft, aprzn?!

wait this is a minecraft thread?

Yeah, the name of it says so.

Ah.

you play minecraft, aprzn?!

Mostly I just host the server, but I do some computational redstone stuff too.

:o

Apzrn = Mumbo Jumbo

Oh hey the thread is active again. Maybe a fair time to remind people I've got a public server going.

Oh right, indeed you do.

Sya said:
Oh hey the thread is active again. Maybe a fair time to remind people I've got a public server going.

what edition?

java

oh :(

Actual Minecraft Edition

just played sumo ffa on galaxite (a bedrock server) and got a kill streak of 12, my highest! my finger is absolutely destroyed though

I can imagine.

That's partly why I'm intimated by getting into minecraft minigames. They've existed for so long that they've become so technically demanding, and it feels daunting to jump in as a beginner.

I'm really not good at pvp, I'm good at clicking though so I can do good at sumo. in bedrock servers you find a lot of people who are beginners as well, especially since they're different devices. some bedrock servers actually have minigames where you can play against other pe players only (nethergames) but it does get annoying because the classic minigames arent on bedrock :( and the fact that you can spam click on bedrock where java combat is different helps a lot

Forum > Hobbies > Minecraft