ForumIntroductions ► Hai
I just remembered that this is a thing and that I never did one, so here goes nuthin
I've been on this site for a bit now, although I've rarely used the forums until recently; plan on using it more. I like Yuri* and computers, and take an interest in cars and learning Japanese. I spend a majority of my time on my computer playing video games, looking at Yuri art, trying to program stuff or talking on Discord; when I am not at the computer, I am usually cuddling with my Yuri body pillow or sleeping.
The video games I spend the most time playing are PS2 games on an emulator and CSGO (although I haven't played in awhile and I am pretty bad). My childhood of Gran Turismo 4 and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 has given me my interest in cars.
Programming-wise, JavaScript is kinda my favorite language right now, for its simplicity and "it just works" factor. If someone knows postgresql, please help me. I also do some stuff with C++, web development and bash.
So yeah I guess that's it I am obvious pretty bad a this so uh bai

* This is an severe understatement.

Jk I'm going to talk about Yuri more because I love her ehehe. I think she is a perfect lil angel and I love her more than anything. Currently, I own about roughly $200 of merch, with the most notable things being my body pillow, Kaomoji t-shirt and 4 posters. I can't really do an accurate count of the amount of Yuri pictures that I have on my computer, since there are all spread out through my hard drive, but it's a lot. Other Yurists have dubbed me the Biggest Yuri Fan, and I'd say that's accurate. A lot of people don't like or are creeped out my love for Yuri, but that's whatever I guess. As long as I get to have mah naifu waifu, I am a hap.

Properly edited, your raving about Yuri could make a great copypasta. Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure if that's an insult or not...

Your choice. I've seen some really cool copypastas.

For example:
Gru is godlike.
First according to the height of a Minion (which is 3.5 feet on average) Gru is 4 minions tall, which means he is a godly size of 14 feet tall. Furthermore if any of you remember the original Despicable Me, you know there is a scene when Vector kidnaps the three girls and shoots a series of heat-seeking misses at Gru, he then dodges them all. According to the speed of an average ballistic missile (1900 mph) and the size of the missile according to his ankle size, Gru can perceive and move at such a speed that the missiles only move 9.5 miles per hour, 0.5% of their original speed. After this Gru punches a shark and it is paralyzed meaning its spine is probably shattered, to remind you it would require a force greater than 3,000 newtons to fracture the spine.

That’s equal to the impact created by a 500-pound car crashing into a wall at 30 miles per hour. I rest my case.

Welcome to the forum, and dibs on owm's soul

Second person to dibs my soul, what is this?