ForumIntroductions ► hi
I feel like I've made an intro thread before but I never actually used the forum so I guess I'll try again

Hi! I've been here around a decade now, and it's incredible to me that that's even a thing. It always felt like a small, random, secret website I'd visit when I was bored but... There are 64,000 users registered. Nice job, Blake. I'm just so happy to see y'all thriving like that.

Okay, so this hasn't really been an intro yet. I'm in my mid-20s now, somehow. I'm always down for a conversation about music, hiking, and you know, general cool stuff most people like, I like 'em too.

Okay goodbye!

Hello, may I please have your soul?

yes!!!! ahahahaha this is hilarious because your username is one of the only usernames i remember from my past here but idk why, guess you're just active here

Also I think my forum etiquette has become really bad and I don't remember how to talk to like a person who goes on forums.

What an incredible experience truly incredible

Did you used to have a different username?

Welcome back!

I just wanted to say that yes, you did it fine in the poetry thread. Although if the post you're replying to is immediately above yours, you don't really need to click reply. It's just assumed.

Hope to see you lurking out there.

I feel like I've made an intro thread before but I never actually used the forum so I guess I'll try again

Hi! I've been here around a decade now, and it's incredible to me that that's even a thing. It always felt like a small, random, secret website I'd visit when I was bored but... There are 64,000 users registered. Nice job, Blake. I'm just so happy to see y'all thriving like that.

Okay, so this hasn't really been an intro yet. I'm in my mid-20s now, somehow. I'm always down for a conversation about music, hiking, and you know, general cool stuff most people like, I like 'em too.

Okay goodbye!

Welcome back!

Greetings, greetings!